It is currently Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:36 am

News News of Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)

Site map of Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite) » Forum : Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)

Post your questions about Web Server usage and Apache + PHP + MySQL/SQLite web applications.

Newer MySQL Version

Is it possilble to upgrade the mysql on the TS-809 to later versions? If so, which distribution can I d/l and install? Is it as simple as downloading the x86 version and untaring?

Thanks!
Read more : Newer MySQL Version | Views : 1347 | Replies : 4

How to create subdomains(tried guide on this site)

Hey

I have tried follow this guide for creating subdomains:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=8207&start=0

First i added include /share/Qweb/customized.conf in (/etc/config/apache/apache.conf), then ive created customized.conf in qweb folder,.

In the customized.conf ive added

Code: Select all
<VirtualHost *:80>
   ServerName subsite.site3.dk
   DocumentRoot "/share/Qweb/subsitesite3"
   <Directory "/share/Qweb/subsitesite3">
      Options FollowSymLinks MultiViews
      Order allow,deny
      Allow from all
   </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

I wasent working then i tried:

<VirtualHost *>
ServerName mysite2.homelinux.com
ServerAlias www.mysite2.homelinux.com
DocumentRoot "/share/Qweb/linux/mysite2"
</VirtualHost>

And it does not ...
Read more : How to create subdomains(tried guide on this site) | Views : 2217 | Replies : 4

[HELP] Configure PHP for XSL support on TS-109

I need to configure PHP on TS-109 to enable XSL Transformations. The instructions I've found indicate that I should execute these commands:
./configure \
--prefix=/usr/local/php \
--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/php \
--with-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs \
--with-libxml-dir=/usr
--with-xsl=/usr

make

make install

restart the server.

I can use Telnet or Putty to execute these commands but I presume I need to execute the above from wherever the PHP source files are stored and I can't find them.

Am I right ...
Read more : [HELP] Configure PHP for XSL support on TS-109 | Views : 2538 | Replies : 3

[SOLVED] [MySQL Server] stopped failed.

I am getting this message in the logs. I typed ps in SSH to see if the service was running but I can't see it.

I'm also getting this message on the login page on PHPMyAdmin - #2002 - The server is not responding (or the local MySQL server's socket is not correctly configured)
Read more : [SOLVED] [MySQL Server] stopped failed. | Views : 2227 | Replies : 6

[Help] checking if incuded config file is actuall being use

I created the file customized.conf in the share Qweb a,d added the include line

Then in customised.conf I have

<Directory />
Order Deny,Allow
Deny from all
</Directory>

<VirtualHost *>

ServerName absolutedance.com.au
ServerAlias www.absolutedance.com.au
DocumentRoot "/share/Qweb/absolutedance"

<Directory />
Order Allow,Deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>

ServerName beesoft.soho.on.net
ServerAlias beesoft.soho.on.net
DocumentRoot "/share/Qweb/"

<Directory />
Order Allow,Deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

</VirtualHost>

I am not getting the right pages served ...
Read more : [Help] checking if incuded config file is actuall being use | Views : 767 | Replies : 2

C MySQL Connector

Does anyone know how to install the MySQL Connector for C on the QNAP? I don't believe ipkg has anything to assist me for installing it, does it?
Read more : C MySQL Connector | Views : 426 | Replies : 0

[HELP] Beaf up security - and using variables

Split from: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15540#p75921

Excellent, thanks!

Next question - I've done the include successfully, including just the line: -

TraceEnable Off

in customized.conf, restarting apache and testing that trace is disabled - it is.

All good so far. I use my TS-439-Pro as a development server to test sites before publishing them, but prefer to have identical versions of these i.e. no differing config or htaccess files. To this end, ...
Read more : [HELP] Beaf up security - and using variables | Views : 1710 | Replies : 8

Phpmyadmin admin password?

Hello!

I"m new qnap user and i have problem whit phpMyAdmin, i can go in phpMyAdmin login page, but what is admin password?
I know normal webpage i must set that config file but now i dont find that config file phpMyAdmin folder?

I try first install phpMyAdmin QPKG install page and wondering why cant install phpMyadmin, then i try myip/phpMyAdmin and there is"t, but dont cant make new mysql database.

I hope somebody understand ...
Read more : Phpmyadmin admin password? | Views : 11454 | Replies : 5

[HELP] _thttpd_ zombie processes.

Hi,

I've noticed with my 409 Turbo, that an incredibly large number of zombie processes for _thttpd_ are spawned. This appears to be as a result of connecting to the NAS via the web gui and the longer that the web interface is used the more zombie processes are generated. Eventually there are so many thousands of zombie processes running that the system can no longer manage logins via the web or via ssh and ...
Read more : [HELP] _thttpd_ zombie processes. | Views : 3820 | Replies : 4

[SOLVED] Connection refused error

Hello,
i have a problem since i updated my TS-119 with the new firmware (v3.1.0 Build 0627).
First i updated firmware, then i formatted my HDD with the new EXT4 file system. I got all my datas back from the save disk and i reinstalled and started all my QPKG applications.
I started web server (no problem there) and mySql database (no problem too).
When i try to display the web server's page, i have ...
Read more : [SOLVED] Connection refused error | Views : 5739 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 441882 • Total topics 81483 • Total members 197810