It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:30 pm

News News of Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)

Site map of Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite) » Forum : Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)

Post your questions about Web Server usage and Apache + PHP + MySQL/SQLite web applications.

[HELP] virtual hosts on a TS-101

Hi,

does the apache server of the TS-101 support the virtual hosts ?

I've just added the following lines to the file /etc/config/apache/apache.conf :
Code: Select all
Listen 26180
<VirtualHost *:26180>
DocumentRoot "/share/HDA_DATA/Qneuf/httpd"
DefaultType application/octet-stream
</VirtualHost>

Then I restarted the web server with :
Code: Select all
# /etc/init.d/Qthttpd.sh restart

But then if I type in the browser the adress http://IP_of_the NAS:26180/ , it just can't display any page. The path /share/HDA_DATA/Qneuf/httpd exists is readable by all users.

I'm ...
Read more : [HELP] virtual hosts on a TS-101 | Views : 642 | Replies : 1

[HELP] How to install phpbb through TS209

Hi,

just trying to install phpbb. I have followed the wiki and installed phpmyadmin etc etc and have got as far as copying the phpbb program files into a qweb/phpbb folder. Now it says i should go into this folder 'enter the relevant information and then click start install.

However i cannot find a 'start install' button. I think i have managed to set up everything else correctly but this last bit is proving tricky. ...
Read more : [HELP] How to install phpbb through TS209 | Views : 780 | Replies : 1

ERROR #2013 Lost connection to MySQL

JANUARY 28th 2009
Just bought a TS-509 Pro and out of the box I got:
"#2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111"
phpMyAdmin 2.11.4
defalut password of root/admin does not work - neither did admin/root
so I did the DB maint and reset the password - did not work
so i tried to re-initialize the DB - did not work

EDIT:
I SEEMED TO HAVE SOLVED THIS ...
Read more : ERROR #2013 Lost connection to MySQL | Views : 16916 | Replies : 15

Suggestion for default MySQL my.cnf

Please add

skip-innodb

to the section. Nobody uses innodb anymore. If needed they can remove this. Skipping innodb helps performance a lot.
Read more : Suggestion for default MySQL my.cnf | Views : 747 | Replies : 1

anyone cURL ?

Has anyone got cURL working ?

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=11359
Read more : anyone cURL ? | Views : 1547 | Replies : 4

Wordpress / NextGen Gallery

After updating to the latest firmware (2.1.1 Build 0122), I now get this error when uploading images to the NextGen gallery:

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg() : gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error: in /share/MD0_DATA/Qweb/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/lib/gd.thumbnail.inc.php on line 183

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg() : '/share/MD0_DATA/Qweb/wordpress/wp-content/gallery/test/vicki-003_0.jpg' is not a valid JPEG file in /share/MD0_DATA/Qweb/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/lib/gd.thumbnail.inc.php on line 183
vicki-003_0.jpg (Error : Create Image failed. Check memory limit)

Thumbnails cannot be created. I uninstalled and reinstalled everything, as well as chmod'd the correct directories ...
Read more : Wordpress / NextGen Gallery | Views : 1658 | Replies : 2

Can I run a mail server on a TS-101

Hello,

Can anybody point me in the right direction (if there is one) for instructions on installing a mail server on a TS-101? I would like to be able to access all my emails (incoming and outgoing) ideally using a good web interface.

I'm fairly new to customising the TS-101, but I have been using it as a Slimserver and NAS box for a few years now.

Any help very gratefully received.

Thanks for reading.
Read more : Can I run a mail server on a TS-101 | Views : 1031 | Replies : 2

Howto install firebird sql server?

Hi all.

I recently bought a tw209 pro II. Mainly for streaming music en secondly to use it with an application i use at work. This app (Alexion crm) uses a database with firebird sql so i need to install the firebird sql server.

I'm quite familiar with installing software and finetuning is on windows pc. However i'd rather not make a mess of the qnap which i don't really understand yet.

Who can help ...
Read more : Howto install firebird sql server? | Views : 7229 | Replies : 7

[TUTORIAL]How to move files fast between shares on Qnap

How to drag an drop files and folders with WINSCP
How to use WINSCP with Qnas.

Hello

Tutorial for "first timers".
Many people wonder if it`s possible to drag an drop files on their Qnas fast.
Yes! almost, it`s possible to Drag and move the files.
If you want to move large files between shares you can use WinSCP.
If You want to copy a file, you can do this with use of CTRL.
This ...
Read more : [TUTORIAL]How to move files fast between shares on Qnap | Views : 23024 | Replies : 21

Help uploading a website, newb here!

Hi, I've been trying to upload a simple photo gallery for most of the day and am going round and round in circles.

I have a TS-109 II and Mac OSX

I have created the website in Qweb and uploaded it....

The problem is that I can see it no problem, but no-one from the internet can!!

Please help, I'm going crazy!

I have enable web server..
Read more : Help uploading a website, newb here! | Views : 680 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 391105 • Total topics 72934 • Total members 169836