It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:25 pm

News News of Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)

Site map of Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite) » Forum : Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)

Post your questions about Web Server usage and Apache + PHP + MySQL/SQLite web applications.

[SOLVED] NameVirtualHost *:80 has no VirtualHosts

I'm in the process of configuring my new TS-219 (using the BETA firmware). On my old TS-209, I'm hosting some domains, mostly subdomains. I copied the relevant parts from my old apache.conf and pasted them into the new apache.conf
# Use name-based virtual hosting.

NameVirtualHost *:80

# The VirtualHost directive takes precedence over the above (generic) 'DocumentRoot "/share/Qweb"' (line 26) directive
# It is therefore necessary to specify general 'catch all' document root here again ...
Read more : [SOLVED] NameVirtualHost *:80 has no VirtualHosts | Views : 2831 | Replies : 6

Joomla and Wordpress together

Is it possible to install Joomla and Wordpress together without any conflicts on my TS-119.
I have already Joomla installed.
Read more : Joomla and Wordpress together | Views : 795 | Replies : 1

How to link to a folder from a webpage?

Hey Folks

First off I should say that I'm a complete newbie to writing webpages - in fact this is my first attempt. I'm teaching myself to use dreamweaver in order to host my own web page on my TS-109.

So far I have a very basic web page hosted from my QNAP. I have a couple of pictures on it and I would like to link them to two different folders I have elsewhere ...
Read more : How to link to a folder from a webpage? | Views : 1014 | Replies : 4

[PROBLEM] TS 209 Pro painfully slow with SQL sites

Hi there,

First of all I want to say that I absolutely LOVE my Qnap!

The only problem I encountered with it is that all SQL driven websites are painfully slow on my 209 Pro.
And with SQL driven websites I mean Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal etc.

I configured my apache.conf to have Virtual Hosts.

The following code is on the end of my apache.conf

NameVirtualHost *

<VirtualHost *>
DocumentRoot "/share/Qweb"
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
ServerName ...
Read more : [PROBLEM] TS 209 Pro painfully slow with SQL sites | Views : 1790 | Replies : 4

can not connect via odbc

as an sql-rookie i need some advisory:

i'm trying to connect mysql on qnap209 via odbc connector 5.1 from my vista32 workstation.
user:root pw:admin
i get this message:
Host '192.168.0.235' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server
192.168.0.235 is ip of vista workstation nic

thankfull for hints
Read more : can not connect via odbc | Views : 934 | Replies : 2

[howto can I install cURL with php?]

Hi.
I need to get cURL with php on my NAS. Is there anybody here that has installed this before and could provide me with some pointer on how to do this?

I've got a QNAP TS-809 Pro.

Thanks,
Bob
Read more : [howto can I install cURL with php?] | Views : 5202 | Replies : 5

WebServer Problem on TS-209 after Firmware Upgrade

Hi,

i updated my TS-209 this morning to firmware 2.1.4. After the reboot everything worked fine, except the WebServer seems to have a problem. When i try to access, i receive the following error message: Connection refused

The Service is enabled and running, however i can not access the WebSite. My Qnap and the client are in the same Network.

Any idea?

Thanks.
Read more : WebServer Problem on TS-209 after Firmware Upgrade | Views : 2612 | Replies : 8

Cannot run mysql client

This may be obvious, but I can't run the mysql client from the command line.
I think I have found it in : /usr/local/mysql/bin
but when I try to run it I get the message command not found.
I notice that there is a " * " at the end of the filename, is this significant?

Any help apreciated
Thanks
Read more : Cannot run mysql client | Views : 1057 | Replies : 0

[HELP] PHP / MP3 Streaming

Hi!
I've been looking for awhile now for a simple way and a alternative to Ampache to stream mp'3 through php and I finally came across this one
http://www.linuxchannel.net/mp3stream/

Download "mp3stream-1.1.3p5.tar.gz" here: http://ftp.linuxchannel.net/devel/php_stream/ and extract it to your QWEB-folder to /mp3stream or something.
Edit config.php in the_conf-folder to match your path where your mp3's are stored and save the file.
Surf in to ...
Read more : [HELP] PHP / MP3 Streaming | Views : 488 | Replies : 0

[Help] Anyone Install New Version of Apache yet?

We all know the base config of the QNAP apache server is good for the basics but I keep adding mods for it to make newer apps/scripts work. My question is, has anybody successfully implemented either an upgrade or a stand-alone apache 2 version yet, where thay can supply step-by-step instructions to install on a 209?

Thanx all, good box just want to make it great.
Read more : [Help] Anyone Install New Version of Apache yet? | Views : 477 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 407027 • Total topics 75511 • Total members 176849