It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:01 pm

News News of Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)

Site map of Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite) » Forum : Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)

Post your questions about Web Server usage and Apache + PHP + MySQL/SQLite web applications.

minimum internet speed

what is the minimum internet speed for upload.. if i want to make my qnap as web server...my current internet upload speed is 128kb...is it enough for people to look at my website.. or its too slow...what the ideal upload speed...or the best solution for e business to take web hosting from third party...
Read more : minimum internet speed | Views : 978 | Replies : 2

QPKG problems

Hi

i think i am not in the right Forum but i can find a forum for this problem

i have 2 Qnap

1 TS209 works really fine
1TS109 there is the problem if i go to qpkg i get this error

Sorry, QPKG information is not available.

To install QPKG, go to "System Update" and click "Browse…" to select the QPKG file. Then click "Update System".

all qnaps works with the last firmware not ...
Read more : QPKG problems | Views : 1602 | Replies : 4

PHP problems with images on 439pro

Hello,

i had to learn some things about php (especially file extensions :-( )

PHP is working in principle on the 439

Nevertheless, now i have written the subsequent simple script (the file background.jpg is also in the root dir of the webserver).

The script works on the 409 pro with FW Version 2.1.3 build 1217T, but it does not display an image on the 439 pro ...
Read more : PHP problems with images on 439pro | Views : 533 | Replies : 0

eye OS installation on TS-209

Hello guys,

I would like to install eyeOS on my TS-209. (http://eyeos.com/)

Installation fails with several error-messages.

Anyone who has succesfully installed this software, who could provide me with som advice?

Best regards,

Peter
Read more : eye OS installation on TS-209 | Views : 676 | Replies : 1

Calling MySQL gurus - how to increase memory usage

Hopefully there are some MySQL gurus out there that can answer this question.

I run MySQL on a TS-509 and some day on a TS-639 as a backup. Both systems have 1gb of memory with the ability to add even more (yes I know it will void the waranty). From looking at the my.cnf file it seems that MySQL is optimized to run on a system with a lot less memory. I currently use MySQL ...
Read more : Calling MySQL gurus - how to increase memory usage | Views : 1471 | Replies : 4

[Problem] with PHP version (I think)

Hi there,

I encounter some difficulties with an extension of Joomla! 1.5.9 I use with PhocaGallery 2.1.0 to manage photo albums. The different sites were created, tested with Wampserver XP and work perfectly.

When I bought the TS-509 Pro, the firmware was 2.0.3 Build 081111. I followed the updates to the latest version.
I remember having created albums before the latest updates without problems.

Now, impossible to create new albums. The function of thumbnail creation ...
Read more : [Problem] with PHP version (I think) | Views : 9931 | Replies : 10

mysqli()

Hi,

I'm a newbie with PHP but everything I've been practicing with has been making use of mysqli() where appropriate. I'd been hoping that I could put my development onto my QNAP to tinker with rather than doing it on my live site.

I'm having real problems with any files that use mysqli() however. I'd assumed this was because the QNAP wasn't running PHP5, but I've just updated to the latest firmware (3.00?) which I ...
Read more : mysqli() | Views : 3141 | Replies : 6

Access Qmultimedia from Qweb

Is there as easy way of accessing picture files in my website in Qweb that are located in Qmultimedia?
Read more : Access Qmultimedia from Qweb | Views : 728 | Replies : 1

[Problem] Swisscenter and images -> load_image_from_file

Hello,

i have a problem with Swisscenter nearly everything is up and running. Nevertheless, no images or thumbs are displayed.

The log file says, that there is a problem with th function 'load_image_from_file'

[2009.02.26 20:08:43] /Qmultimedia/2003/Wasserburg 2003_2004/2004_01_06/125_2594.JPG
[2009.02.26 20:08:43] Found Photo : 125_2593.JPG
[2009.02.26 20:08:43] Found EXIF data : Yes
[2009.02.26 20:08:43] Found IPTC data : Yes
[2009.02.26 20:08:43] Found XMP data : No
[2009.02.26 20:08:43] Adding Photo : 125_2593.JPG
[2009.02.26 20:08:43] ERROR: Image failed ...
Read more : [Problem] Swisscenter and images -> load_image_from_file | Views : 12633 | Replies : 26

[HELP] Install PDO MySQL on QNAP 509

Can anybody help me with installation pdo_mysql on our QNAP 509-Pro. What I need is a step by step guide cause I'm not a linux master? I would be very grateful for any help?
Read more : [HELP] Install PDO MySQL on QNAP 509 | Views : 602 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 400974 • Total topics 74411 • Total members 173752