It is currently Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:26 am

News News of Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)

Site map of Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite) » Forum : Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)

Post your questions about Web Server usage and Apache + PHP + MySQL/SQLite web applications.

Help me setting up webserver

I have been to dyndns.org and setup a name lets say "test.dyndns.org" and used wilcard. Now i would like to add more than 1 website to my qnap and becuase qnap only has the option for 1 ddns account i am now moving with the idea of user1.test.dyndns.org uses "share/qweb/user1" and user2.test.dyndns.org uses "share/qweb/user1", and test.dyndns.org uses folder "share/qweb/".
I am having all sorts of trouble trying to get this right and its driving me ...
Read more : Help me setting up webserver | Views : 3065 | Replies : 2

How to link to the media directory from the web directory?

I am setting up phpPhotos on my NAS and I have all of my photo's in the multimedia directory so that they can be accessed from my PS3, but I am having issues getting phpPhotos to see the multimedia directory. I know there will be no help for phpPhotos, but this is kind of a general question on how to access another directory from the Qweb directory.

What is the best way to have Qmultimedia ...
Read more : How to link to the media directory from the web directory? | Views : 981 | Replies : 2

Access from the web

Can someone give me a list of urls that i can use to access my Qnap 109 II from the WAN as i find what they are like multimedia and login page and so on, might be worth giving the urls if the web server is enabled and the list if the webserver is not enabled.
Read more : Access from the web | Views : 499 | Replies : 0

MAKE command

Hi,

For a web application I need to use the make all command, but the command is not found.
Any idea why?
Read more : MAKE command | Views : 1222 | Replies : 1

Can I move the Joomla from PC to QNAP

Hi,
I'm new. Only use it for 1 week.
I plan to build my first web page.
My question is:

Can I install Joomla in my note book. after finish the web page then migrate it to my QNAP?

If so, How to make it? Just copy the whole Joomla directory to my localhost\qweb\ ?
Read more : Can I move the Joomla from PC to QNAP | Views : 659 | Replies : 1

Question about mysql password and mail()

My NAS model is TS209 with latest firmware.

I know how to config a phpMyAdmin password in config.inc but how do I set a password for mysql? After I changed the password in config.inc I got access deny message to SQL when I logged in phpMyAdmin.

Second question: how do I configure sendmail_from and sendmail_path in php.ini in order for mail function to work?
Read more : Question about mysql password and mail() | Views : 492 | Replies : 0

is it possible to get ioncube loader to work on Qnap 109 pr

Hi,

is it possible to get ioncube loader to work on Qnap 109 pro?

i got the error:
The file /share/HDA_DATA/Qweb/ebutik/install/install-server.php has been encoded with the ionCube PHP Encoder and requires the free ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so ionCube PHP Loader to be installed.

and in the php.ini i got
zend_extension = /mnt/HDA_ROOT/apache/libexec/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so
and the file is on correct directory
Read more : is it possible to get ioncube loader to work on Qnap 109 pr | Views : 2074 | Replies : 2

[DAM] ResourceSpace for Digital Asset Management

I've been looking at alternatives to multimedia station - primarily to manage images and video files. I've used Gallery2 in the past but it is not such a great fit for the QNAP devices. I recently installed ResourceSpace - see http://www.resourcespace.org

Although I like Gallery a bit better for its wealth of features and robust development cycle, I am pretty impressed with RS for it's ability to manage just ...
Read more : [DAM] ResourceSpace for Digital Asset Management | Views : 2669 | Replies : 2

[HELP] Some subfolders under Qweb not accessible

Hi,

First off, I am completely new to using my NAS to display my webpage, so go easy on me. :wink:
I have tried to search the forum, but not been able to find my problem, nor the solution.

This is what I have done:
1. Set up an account at dyndns.org making sure that my public non-static ipadress of the NAS is synchronized.
2. Set my ...
Read more : [HELP] Some subfolders under Qweb not accessible | Views : 904 | Replies : 2

[Web Server] started failed

I am using TS-219. Everytime i tried to enable the web server or change the port of web server, I can see the " started failed" message in the System Logs and cannot config the web server.

I am new to the TS-219. Grateful if someone can help me on this. Thanks a lot!
Read more : [Web Server] started failed | Views : 686 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 445977 • Total topics 82203 • Total members 199449