It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:30 pm

News News of Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)

Site map of Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite) » Forum : Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)

Post your questions about Web Server usage and Apache + PHP + MySQL/SQLite web applications.

Total newbie to MySQL & Joomla - question 1...!

OK, basically, I have a Qnap 109 and would like to learn how to use Joomla, which, from what i can tell also requires me to learn at least some SQL. I have basic HTML knowledge, but dont really have any knowledge of sql or joomla.

In trying to set it up, I have installed phpmyadmin and joomla. I've created my admin database and users, and set up joomla, but before I can login in, ...
Read more : Total newbie to MySQL & Joomla - question 1...! | Views : 2950 | Replies : 8

Ampache Config File

Hi all,

I have been trying to install Ampache.

I have got the installation files in /Qweb/Ampache and can launch the install.

I go through step 1 (creating the database) without issue, and confirm in MyPHPAdmin that the database has created.

The problem I am having is with step 2 (Creating the config file)

I have entered the details, the path, local host, root, etc. And click to generate the file, then save the file ...
Read more : Ampache Config File | Views : 1672 | Replies : 2

[HELP] PHP execute Wakelan

Hi,

I have a TS109 II Pro which I use for feeding an old Thinkpad T42 running http://code.google.com/p/ps3mediaserver/ for playing movies on my PS3.

As everyone else I'm trying to be a bit "Green" and save the environment for my laptop being online all the time.

So I installed wakelan via ipkg, and executed the statement via putty. Result = Perfect Laptop boots.

Now since I want to control everything from my PS3 in the ...
Read more : [HELP] PHP execute Wakelan | Views : 1044 | Replies : 1

HELP !!! re launch process [apache] on ts109

Bonjour
Désolé je parle pas anglais.
Je n'ai plus acces au serveur web et à QPKG .
Et j'ai un message system "re launch process " toute les 30 secondes

merci de m'aider
Read more : HELP !!! re launch process [apache] on ts109 | Views : 1023 | Replies : 2

phpMyAdmin problem

after updating qpkg with phpMyAdmin, when I browse
http:///phpMyAdmin/index.php

it appears

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /share/HDA_DATA/Qweb/phpMyAdmin/libraries/Error_Handler.class.php on line 25

Is there any problems?

can I set MySQL server settings?
Read more : phpMyAdmin problem | Views : 2443 | Replies : 8

minimum internet speed

what is the minimum internet speed for upload.. if i want to make my qnap as web server...my current internet upload speed is 128kb...is it enough for people to look at my website.. or its too slow...what the ideal upload speed...or the best solution for e business to take web hosting from third party...
Read more : minimum internet speed | Views : 978 | Replies : 2

QPKG problems

Hi

i think i am not in the right Forum but i can find a forum for this problem

i have 2 Qnap

1 TS209 works really fine
1TS109 there is the problem if i go to qpkg i get this error

Sorry, QPKG information is not available.

To install QPKG, go to "System Update" and click "Browse…" to select the QPKG file. Then click "Update System".

all qnaps works with the last firmware not ...
Read more : QPKG problems | Views : 1603 | Replies : 4

PHP problems with images on 439pro

Hello,

i had to learn some things about php (especially file extensions :-( )

PHP is working in principle on the 439

Nevertheless, now i have written the subsequent simple script (the file background.jpg is also in the root dir of the webserver).

The script works on the 409 pro with FW Version 2.1.3 build 1217T, but it does not display an image on the 439 pro ...
Read more : PHP problems with images on 439pro | Views : 533 | Replies : 0

eye OS installation on TS-209

Hello guys,

I would like to install eyeOS on my TS-209. (http://eyeos.com/)

Installation fails with several error-messages.

Anyone who has succesfully installed this software, who could provide me with som advice?

Best regards,

Peter
Read more : eye OS installation on TS-209 | Views : 676 | Replies : 1

Calling MySQL gurus - how to increase memory usage

Hopefully there are some MySQL gurus out there that can answer this question.

I run MySQL on a TS-509 and some day on a TS-639 as a backup. Both systems have 1gb of memory with the ability to add even more (yes I know it will void the waranty). From looking at the my.cnf file it seems that MySQL is optimized to run on a system with a lot less memory. I currently use MySQL ...
Read more : Calling MySQL gurus - how to increase memory usage | Views : 1477 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 401763 • Total topics 74545 • Total members 174105