It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:57 pm

News News of Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)

Site map of Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite) » Forum : Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)

Post your questions about Web Server usage and Apache + PHP + MySQL/SQLite web applications.

How to disable Joomla service ?

Hello,

My QNAP is too slow.
I don't want Joomla, I want disable this service, how ?
Read more : How to disable Joomla service ? | Views : 1453 | Replies : 4

APACHE SERVER LOG

hi everyone,

i recently made a php website that heavily uses the mysql databasing. i have uploaded the files to my nas and am very happy to see it all running nicely. i use the myphpadmin to check the mysql log and it works great.

However, i cannot seem to find the log information for the apache server. when i install apache on my local machine, the installation folder contains the log file which conatins ...
Read more : APACHE SERVER LOG | Views : 1006 | Replies : 3

Strange behaviour with Amarok and MySQL

I recently posted this on the Amarok forum, but got no response:

=========================

I have been using Amarok 1.4.10 with mySQL for some time, successfully.

I have recently bought a QNAP NAS, which means I can run mySQL on the NAS rather than on the same machine as Amarok. Why would I want to do that? That way, I can access the same database easily from more than one Linux PC - multiple copies of ...
Read more : Strange behaviour with Amarok and MySQL | Views : 918 | Replies : 2

Name-based virtual hosting outside Qweb folder on TS-509

How to create a virtual host on a new share outside the Qweb folder

Hi all....the all new TS-509 is giving me a headake because, the apache/qnap configuration does not seem to be the same as on the TS-209 which i also have.

I host a few websites for som friends which have their own domainname, on my TS-209 i would edit the apache.conf file at the end with:

# Use name-based virtual hosting.

NameVirtualHost ...
Read more : Name-based virtual hosting outside Qweb folder on TS-509 | Views : 3110 | Replies : 11

Using the MySQLi library on a TS 209 II

Hello,

I have an existing website which uses the mysqli library. I'm trying to get the site running on the TS 209 II, but it seems that the libphp5.so don't contain the mysqli part.

How can I rebuild the libphp5.so, with a working mysqli library.

Thanks,

Auke
Read more : Using the MySQLi library on a TS 209 II | Views : 418 | Replies : 0

Problem with ErrorDocument

Hi
I try to create my own error-pages.

1) I made a new folder. The folder name is error. This is in the root. /Qweb/error/.
2) Then I put my own error-pages in this folder. In .htaccess-file I got this code.

ErrorDocument 400 /error/400.html
ErrorDocument 403 /error/403.html
ErrorDocument 404 /error/404.html
ErrorDocument 500 /error/500.html

But this wont work. I got this error (see below)

Somebody who can help me?

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an ...
Read more : Problem with ErrorDocument | Views : 1484 | Replies : 7

Running SimplePHPBlog on Qnaps Apache

I just bought the TS-509 that is running the version 2.2.x of apache. I also have a TS-209 with apache 1.3.x running my blog which i based on the FlatFileSystem blog from Simple PHP Blog. The blog is running fine on the TS-209 but cannot run on the TS-509.

On the TS-509 it shows this error message:
Warning: require_once(scripts/sb_fileio.php) : failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /share/MD0_DATA/Qweb/Bloggen/simplephpblog/scripts/sb_functions.php on line 92

Fatal ...
Read more : Running SimplePHPBlog on Qnaps Apache | Views : 4107 | Replies : 18

c-client extension

Hi,

does anybody know, how to get the c-client extension installed on a TS209?

Regards
Tantalus
Read more : c-client extension | Views : 436 | Replies : 1

[HELP] Installing a proxy server (PHPproxy or CGIproxy)

I'm trying to setup a proxy on my TS-409 Pro, but I don't even know where to begin to set it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Read more : [HELP] Installing a proxy server (PHPproxy or CGIproxy) | Views : 590 | Replies : 0

Installing Web Application

Hi,

I am thinking about installing web app to the TS409 pro, but the application have the following requirements:
• apache2-common
• apache-conf
• apache2
• apache2-modules
• php-mysql
• libphp_common430
• mod_php
• php-gd
• php-ini
• php-mhash

is this possible? if so how to add the module?

Thanks,
goenw
Read more : Installing Web Application | Views : 596 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 369983 • Total topics 69399 • Total members 163937