Qmusic stopped working after upgrading to iOS8

iPhone, Windows Mobile, Symbian, Android
Don
Guru

Re: Qmusic stopped working after upgrading to iOS8

Post by Don »

idrive wrote:Having the same problem after updating to IOS8: Qmusic stopped working. Is it true that the app is hanging on Apple approval?
No, QNAP just said that to appease people so they would stop asking. Didn't work. :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Use the forum search feature before posting.

Use RAID and external backups. RAID will protect you from disk failure, keep your system running, and data accessible while the disk is replaced, and the RAID rebuilt. Backups will allow you to recover data that is lost or corrupted, or from system failure. One does not replace the other.

NAS: TVS-882BR | F/W: 5.0.1.2346 | 40GB | 2 x 1TB M.2 SATA RAID 1 (System/VMs) | 3 x 1TB M.2 NMVe QM2-4P-384A RAID 5 (cache) | 5 x 14TB Exos HDD RAID 6 (Data) | 1 x Blu-ray
NAS: TVS-h674 | F/W: 5.0.1.2376 | 16GB | 3 x 18TB RAID 5
Apps: DNSMasq, PLEX, iDrive, QVPN, QLMS, MP3fs, HBS3, Entware, DLstation, VS, +
Mickie-Dee
Starting out

Post by Mickie-Dee »

It has been 18 days since iOS 8 was released and those of us who upgraded have been unable to use QMusic. How much longer until this is fixed? Why the long approval delay?
pwilson
Guru

Post by pwilson »

Mickie-Dee wrote:It has been 18 days since iOS 8 was released and those of us who upgraded have been unable to use QMusic. How much longer until this is fixed? Why the long approval delay?
Yeah that is pretty bad. Perhaps Apple should have tested iOS8 more thoroughly before releasing it. It broke more than just QNAP's Mobile Apps. :twisted:

Patrick M. Wilson
Victoria, BC Canada
QNAP TS-470 Pro w/ 4 * Western Digital WD30EFRX WD Reds (RAID5) - - Single 8.1TB Storage Pool FW: QTS 4.2.0 Build 20151023 - Kali Linux v1.06 (64bit)
Forums: View My Profile - Search My Posts - View My Photo - View My Location - Top Community Posters
QNAP: Turbo NAS User Manual - QNAP Wiki - QNAP Tutorials - QNAP FAQs

Please review: When you're asking a question, please include the following.

Return to “Mobile Devices”