HD Station 1.1.0 (New), no TV output?

Please post your questions about using the web-based Photo, Music, Video Stations here.
fliptoknights
New here

HD Station 1.1.0 (New), no TV output?

Post by fliptoknights »

Just upgraded my QNAP HD Station 1.0.8 to the new 1.1.0 on my QNAP NAS TS 469L running the latest firmware, and for some reason it does not want to output the HD Station Menu to the tv?

Help anyone?

Regards,
Rich
psikey
Been there, done that

Re: HD Station 1.1.0 (New), no TV output?

Post by psikey »

Did you reboot the QNAP after the update ensuring the TV is attached via HDMI ??
fliptoknights
New here

Post by fliptoknights »

psikey wrote:Did you reboot the QNAP after the update ensuring the TV is attached via HDMI ??

Yuuup, that I did, did everything I could even manually searched configs via terminal command line

I recently upgraded to new the new system OS firmware v4.1.0, (on TS- 469L) w/ the old HD station still working, until it "forced" me to upgrade the HD Station to the latest version of v1.1.0 (as notification logs indicated that it was incompatible).

After the upgrade, all apps of the HD Station was installed, upgraded and enabled, but it does not want to output to my monitor. If my HD Station is enabled is goes to blank or sleep, while if I disable HD Station, it 'loads' the screen into terminal root, which looks fine and functional.

both HDMI ports and VGA ports, have no output
schumaku
Guru

Post by schumaku »

Uninstall the old HD Station completely, reboot, and install HD Station, XBMC et all from scratch again.
adabicee
First post

Post by adabicee »

I just upgraded to HD Station 1.1 too and have lost all HD Station capabilities. Just a terminal window outputs to the TV. Have removed, rebooted, re-installed multiple times with no luck. Any ideas?
raftbone
Starting out

Post by raftbone »

Did you find a solution for the HDMi output? Since anx update of version 4.1 my TS-469L stopped sending output to the the HDMi port.

I have rebooted, my NAS, reinstalled the firmware, disabled HD station, reenabled it, no luck. Still no HDMI output.

Any idea on how to resolve it?
schumaku
Guru

Post by schumaku »

raftbone wrote:Any idea on how to resolve it?
Get in touch with the QNAP customer service -> http://helpdesk.qnap.com/

Return to “Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station”