Music Station - Session Timeout

Please post your questions about using the web-based Photo, Music, Video Stations here.
eddiex
New here

Music Station - Session Timeout

Post by eddiex »

I have a NAS TS431 version 4.1.2 with Music Station installed, as soon as I launch the app it comes up with session timeout, what have I done wrong in the set-up?

Thanks
Ed
charliego
Starting out

Re: Music Station - Session Timeout

Post by charliego »

Same problem with Music Station version 4.6.4. Connecting to the Qnap dlna server shows only empty results. Another thing is that on my device the nas shows up 2 times ?

solved:
My fault, i forgot to put a checkmark on music in the multimedia management.
eddiex
New here

Post by eddiex »

charliego - I wish it were that simple, I've got ticks in Multimedia management, I've copied files to every folder ie QSync, root of multimedia, etc No music. Photos work fine. Ed
pwilson
Guru

Post by pwilson »

eddiex wrote:I have a NAS TS431 version 4.1.2 with Music Station installed, as soon as I launch the app it comes up with session timeout, what have I done wrong in the set-up?

Thanks
Ed
  1. Is Multimedia Management enabled?
  2. Has Multimedia Management finished "scanning/indexing/thumbnailing" all your Media?
  3. Have you added the locations of your Music to the Multimedia Management folder scan?

Patrick M. Wilson
Victoria, BC Canada
QNAP TS-470 Pro w/ 4 * Western Digital WD30EFRX WD Reds (RAID5) - - Single 8.1TB Storage Pool FW: QTS 4.2.0 Build 20151023 - Kali Linux v1.06 (64bit)
Forums: View My Profile - Search My Posts - View My Photo - View My Location - Top Community Posters
QNAP: Turbo NAS User Manual - QNAP Wiki - QNAP Tutorials - QNAP FAQs

Please review: When you're asking a question, please include the following.
eddiex
New here

Post by eddiex »

Well I now have music, although the unit said it had scanned everything, I got it to rebuild the library index (took it nearly 24 hours for 600 songs) but now it has found them.

So I suppose that is a success but not the most impressive app I've seen

Thanks for you help
Ed
isaitamil
First post

Post by isaitamil »

Hi pwilson! Your posted informations are very useful to me then i like to say thank you for your posting,
thank you very much sir. Keep in touch with us.

Return to “Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station”