Internet access to Media Files - TS-219 Turbo NAS

Please post your questions about using the web-based Photo, Music, Video Stations here.
jmroderick
Starting out

Re: Internet access to Media Files - TS-219 Turbo NAS

Post by jmroderick »

Yes, I've changed the default port mappings for the admin UI and the web server and have appropriate port forwarding rules in place on the router.

I am actually using 443 (SSL) for WAN access to the admin page and 8080 (non-SSL) for WAN access to the Multimedia Station.
BvdL
First post

Re: Internet access to Media Files - TS-219 Turbo NAS

Post by BvdL »

Dear Sir, Madam,

I read this post with interest, however, to no help for my situation. I've got a QNAP 219PII and a Linksys EA2700 router. From within my home (wireless and by ethernet) I can access the photostation, but from outside (e.g. by means of my android phone, which is not connected by wifi) it is not possible.

Within the router, I tried all kind of options: port forwarding of 1 port (external 80 to internal 80 to 192.....101, fixed IP for my NAS), port forwarding of a range of ports (I tried port 1 to 9000) and port triggering. Please see the attachment of the various screens in my router.

What do I need to do to get this working? Thanks in advance for your help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station”