Digital TV station stuck at loading

Please post your questions about using the web-based Photo, Music, Video Stations here.
DTF
Starting out

Digital TV station stuck at loading

Post by DTF »

On my first attempt I have successfully installed Digital TV station and it found my USB TV stick and scan for broadcasted TV signals and I actually even watched TV programs. The next morning I click on digital TV station icon and application starts to load in a new window and it loads for an half hour and then I give up. That was on 4.0.5 version of firmware of my 119 P II+ NAS.

After that I tried to use the application for several times and the response from the application was the same. Then I removed application and installed it again and it did not helped. Then I upgrade firmware to 4.0.7. and reinstall the application and the situation wasn't change.
Have anyone experience the same problem or have any potentially useful hint?
TS-119P II, version 4.3.3
realYeti
New here

Re: Digital TV station stuck at loading

Post by realYeti »

Same story at my Ts-412. Some times it work for hours then the application don´t found the usb Stick (WinTV-NOVA). At other days the application hang up completly...

Sorry Qnap, but this ** - there is no way to restart the application - only restart the whole NAS -thakes 15min... :-0

Return to “Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station”