Query re filestation - default sharing message

Tell us your most wanted features from QNAP products.
Elpoc
Starting out

Query re filestation - default sharing message

Post by Elpoc »

Does anyone know how to change default message when sharing publishing link to facebook? Curuently I get "I have shared a image with you" followed by server address. I'd like to change this and would also like to be able to include a thmbnail.

Thanks for any help.
Elpoc
Starting out

Change default message when publishing file to Facebook

Post by Elpoc »

Does anyone know how to change default message when sharing publishing link to facebook? Curuently I get "I have shared a image with you" followed by server address. I'd like to change this and would also like to be able to include a thmbnail.

Thanks for any help.
pwilson
Guru

Re: Query re filestation - default sharing message

Post by pwilson »

Elpoc wrote:Does anyone know how to change default message when sharing publishing link to facebook? Curuently I get "I have shared a image with you" followed by server address. I'd like to change this and would also like to be able to include a thmbnail.

Thanks for any help.
Elpoc wrote:Does anyone know how to change default message when sharing publishing link to facebook? Curuently I get "I have shared a image with you" followed by server address. I'd like to change this and would also like to be able to include a thmbnail.

Thanks for any help.
Must you multipost the same identical message two days in a row. :roll: He heard you the first time. If you are impatient, why not simply submit a ticket with the QNAP Helpdesk. Perhaps you could ask them if this is supported in the impending QTS 4.2.0 release.

Your message is a duplicate right down to the typo on the word "thumbnail"

Patrick M. Wilson
Victoria, BC Canada
QNAP TS-470 Pro w/ 4 * Western Digital WD30EFRX WD Reds (RAID5) - - Single 8.1TB Storage Pool FW: QTS 4.2.0 Build 20151023 - Kali Linux v1.06 (64bit)
Forums: View My Profile - Search My Posts - View My Photo - View My Location - Top Community Posters
QNAP: Turbo NAS User Manual - QNAP Wiki - QNAP Tutorials - QNAP FAQs

Please review: When you're asking a question, please include the following.
Elpoc
Starting out

Re: Query re filestation - default sharing message

Post by Elpoc »

Apologies. I posted the first one by mistake in wanted features and thought this was the wrong forum when I realised later, hence the second posting in the "File sharing" section where I thought it belonged and originally intended to post.

Return to “Features Wanted”