Can't access any published services

Post your questions about myQNAPcloud service here.
tajkorat
First post

Can't access any published services

Post by tajkorat »

I have a QNAP 469 Pro. I had set it up and had been able to access it through web. Now I can't access it directly using i.p..
After trying to login through QNAP website I was able to access the Device but that's it. When I try to get into any published services I can't (using all recommended methods). I tried accessing my account details again I can't. I rebooted my QNAP device still can't access. I know I am using all details correct in terms of i.p. address, user name and passwords etc. Help me advice what is going wrong and where? and how to fix it.
pwilson
Guru

Re: Can't access any published services

Post by pwilson »

tajkorat wrote:I have a QNAP 469 Pro. I had set it up and had been able to access it through web. Now I can't access it directly using i.p..
After trying to login through QNAP website I was able to access the Device but that's it. When I try to get into any published services I can't (using all recommended methods). I tried accessing my account details again I can't. I rebooted my QNAP device still can't access. I know I am using all details correct in terms of i.p. address, user name and passwords etc. Help me advice what is going wrong and where? and how to fix it.
Check the Port-Forwarding in your Router. Ensure that the ports are forwarded correctly. You didn't state which services you are trying to access, so I can't tell you the ports to check.

Patrick M. Wilson
Victoria, BC Canada
QNAP TS-470 Pro w/ 4 * Western Digital WD30EFRX WD Reds (RAID5) - - Single 8.1TB Storage Pool FW: QTS 4.2.0 Build 20151023 - Kali Linux v1.06 (64bit)
Forums: View My Profile - Search My Posts - View My Photo - View My Location - Top Community Posters
QNAP: Turbo NAS User Manual - QNAP Wiki - QNAP Tutorials - QNAP FAQs

Please review: When you're asking a question, please include the following.

Return to “myQNAPcloud service”