webcollab

Post your questions about Web Server usage and Apache + PHP + MySQL/SQLite web applications.
eranh
First post

webcollab

Post by eranh »

hi.

i saw this app on the device and wanted to start using it, but when i launch it and try to login using my admin user i get "Sorry but there seems to be a problem in connecting to the database" error. why?

btw, why is this app so old on the qnap? there is a much newer version online.

thanks in advance.
pwilson
Guru

Re: webcollab

Post by pwilson »

eranh wrote:hi.

i saw this app on the device and wanted to start using it, but when i launch it and try to login using my admin user i get "Sorry but there seems to be a problem in connecting to the database" error. why?

btw, why is this app so old on the qnap? there is a much newer version online.

thanks in advance.
As presented in the App Center is v2.70. This is identified on the QPK in question. The fact that you posted in the Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite), rather than posting to the WebCollab subforum, suggests that you have not read article: WebCollab.

Please review it now, as it includes instructions for getting this QPKG operational on your NAS. (WebCollab uses MySQL, so you need MySQL enabled on the NAS. That error message is basically telling you that WebCollab can't access it's MySQL database).

Good luck with this package. I hope this message helps you get your WebCollab system working on your NAS.

Patrick M. Wilson
Victoria, BC Canada
QNAP TS-470 Pro w/ 4 * Western Digital WD30EFRX WD Reds (RAID5) - - Single 8.1TB Storage Pool FW: QTS 4.2.0 Build 20151023 - Kali Linux v1.06 (64bit)
Forums: View My Profile - Search My Posts - View My Photo - View My Location - Top Community Posters
QNAP: Turbo NAS User Manual - QNAP Wiki - QNAP Tutorials - QNAP FAQs

Please review: When you're asking a question, please include the following.

Return to “Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)”