Wordpress / NextGen Gallery

Post your questions about Web Server usage and Apache + PHP + MySQL/SQLite web applications.
mnet
Starting out

Wordpress / NextGen Gallery

Post by mnet »

After updating to the latest firmware (2.1.1 Build 0122), I now get this error when uploading images to the NextGen gallery:

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg() [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error: in /share/MD0_DATA/Qweb/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/lib/gd.thumbnail.inc.php on line 183

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg() [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: '/share/MD0_DATA/Qweb/wordpress/wp-content/gallery/test/vicki-003_0.jpg' is not a valid JPEG file in /share/MD0_DATA/Qweb/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/lib/gd.thumbnail.inc.php on line 183
vicki-003_0.jpg (Error : Create Image failed. Check memory limit)

Thumbnails cannot be created. I uninstalled and reinstalled everything, as well as chmod'd the correct directories but can't fix this error. I'm assuming its because of the updated php added in the firmware update before this one?

Can anyone verify or give me a solution to this?

Thanks.
thorejoha
Know my way around

Re: Wordpress / NextGen Gallery

Post by thorejoha »

Hello

Have you tried to disable the network recyclebin??
If not please do it and test again.
My Tutorials:
Tutorial:How to config webserver on Qnas!
Tutorial:How to use loginscript and Robocopy
Tutorial:How to set up DynDNS on Qnas!
Tutorial:How to move large files on Qnas!
Tutorial:How to edit apache.conf on Qnas!
Tutorial:How to seed files and folders in Qget
Tutorial:How to fix slow wordpress on Qnas!

See also Don`s How To guide!
And Frisbe`s signatur for more Tips and Tricks!
ho66es
Know my way around

Re: Wordpress / NextGen Gallery

Post by ho66es »

see my post here http://forum.qnap.com/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=11303 similar issues on 509 in my case not only does it not create thumbnails it deleted my existing ones.
QNAP TS-509 Version 4.0.2 Build 20130726: 5 x Samsung SAMSUNG HD103UJ 1AA0 Raid 6: Netgear MP101, Pinnacle ShowCenter 250HD: D-Link DGS-1224T switch (port trunking IEEE 802.3ad (Dynamic Link Aggregation) ), D-Link Dir 655 Router 1.20eu firmware

Return to “Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)”