APACHE SERVER LOG

Post your questions about Web Server usage and Apache + PHP + MySQL/SQLite web applications.
festive_mongoose
Starting out

APACHE SERVER LOG

Post by festive_mongoose »

hi everyone,

i recently made a php website that heavily uses the mysql databasing. i have uploaded the files to my nas and am very happy to see it all running nicely. i use the myphpadmin to check the mysql log and it works great.

However, i cannot seem to find the log information for the apache server. when i install apache on my local machine, the installation folder contains the log file which conatins all the server activities. i am unable to find this log for my QNAP TS-109 machine. any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you
ApacheSwiss
Know my way around

Re: APACHE SERVER LOG

Post by ApacheSwiss »

festive_mongoose wrote:hi everyone,

i recently made a php website that heavily uses the mysql databasing. i have uploaded the files to my nas and am very happy to see it all running nicely. i use the myphpadmin to check the mysql log and it works great.

However, i cannot seem to find the log information for the apache server. when i install apache on my local machine, the installation folder contains the log file which conatins all the server activities. i am unable to find this log for my QNAP TS-109 machine. any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you
normally the log are:

Code: Select all

/usr/local/apache/logs/apache_error_log
/usr/local/apache/logs/apache_access_log
but i think i read somewhere in the forum that these files are automatically clean by the Qthttpd.sh script who are called by crontab.
SETUP:
- QNAP TS-119 Version 4.1 RC
festive_mongoose
Starting out

Post by festive_mongoose »

how do u access that directory?
ApacheSwiss
Know my way around

Post by ApacheSwiss »

festive_mongoose wrote:how do u access that directory?
with telnet or ssh...
SETUP:
- QNAP TS-119 Version 4.1 RC

Return to “Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)”