[ Qcenter VM 1.1.40 Appliance ] detach a QNAP client ???

Q'center app, Helpdesk app
Roeland-gof
New here

Re: [ Qcenter VM 1.1.40 Appliance ] detach a QNAP client ???

Post by Roeland-gof »

I've had the same issue only with older agents that did not support NAT. Only thing that worked for me was to remove the agent (and assistant) and reinstall the assistant.
QNAP_RippleW
Getting the hang of things

Post by QNAP_RippleW »

Hi Philippe
Thanks for your feedback,
1. Thanks for the screenshot, I will check with our development team to look into the first issue!
2. In this situation, as Roeland suggested, please remove the NAS from your old Q'center (The Agent will automatically be deleted too as you do so), then add it to the new Q'center, as we designed that one Q'center agent can only be paired with one Q'center server. But it is in our road map to have adjustment on this!

PS: The "Modify" button in Q'center agent is used to handle the situation when you need to change the Q'center IP, for example when "import configuration" to restore a Q'center. And when delete, you dont need to delete Q'center Assistant as well.

regards
Ripple
QNAP_RippleW
Getting the hang of things

Post by QNAP_RippleW »

Hi Philippe
Thanks for the comment, will consider your opinion when we actually start develop the new features which allow users to change the Q'center target, have a backup target, or even use multiple Q'centers to do the monitoring if possible!

regards
Ripple

Return to “NAS Management”