Deploy Q'center Assistant using commandline

Q'center app, Helpdesk app
Roeland-gof
New here

Deploy Q'center Assistant using commandline

Post by Roeland-gof »

Hi,
I'm currently testing the QCenter using ESXI and a few QNAPs behind a NAT Firewall using the Assistant, works great. I've installed the qpkg using the command line (ssh) and configured it using the webui. But I've got a lot of QNAPs and I would very much like it to be possible to also configure the Assistant using the command line. This way I can automate deployment. Is this already possible?

Cheers,
Roeland
QNAP_RippleW
Getting the hang of things

Re: Deploy Q'center Assistant using commandline

Post by QNAP_RippleW »

Dear Roeland
Sorry for the late response, just confirm with our development team that currently we don't support using CLI to configure Q'center Assistant. But as other potential enterprises users also ask this feature when they know we will provide Q'center Assistant. I will confirm the development schedule for this feature further!

Thanks for your feedback
regards
Ripple
Roeland-gof
New here

Post by Roeland-gof »

Hello, I was wondering if there is an update for this issue? Or do I still have to open the webUI for all remote sites and enter the q'center information manually?
QNAP_RippleW
Getting the hang of things

Post by QNAP_RippleW »

Dear Roeland-gof
Thanks for your tracking, but unfortunately we did not start to conduct this development task yet as the product roadmap have some changes in the past few months...
I will see if we can insert this task to recent task list, but before that I just want to make sure that you already have a way to deployment App to several NAS at same time?
Which we take a long time to do it in Q'center V.1.2 :!:

Thanks
regards
Ripple

Return to “NAS Management”