Repeat Customer

Introduce yourself to us and other members here, or share your own product reviews, suggestions, and tips and tricks of using QNAP products.
edwardpoe
Getting the hang of things

Repeat Customer

Post by edwardpoe »

Hey, QNAP!!!

I have been a happy QNAP customer for several years. My home network has had a TS-439 since the product was new, and was joined by a TS-259 a few years later. I expect to receive my shiny new TS-253 and a pair of 6 TB WD RED drives from Amazon.com in a couple of days, and I will finally retire my oldest and dearest friend, the 439. Thank you for making storage on my home network a very pain-free experience. :DD
schumaku
Guru

Re: Repeat Customer

Post by schumaku »

On behalf of the active community members - thank you very much for the feedback. Enjoy your new NAS!

Regards,
-Kurt.
AlastairStevenson
Experience counts

Post by AlastairStevenson »

Seconded!
And curious why you have gone for a 2-bay instead of a 4 or 5 bay NAS, when that adds a lot more future flexibility, at not such a huge extra price.
TS-431+ for storage and media and a bunch of IP cams under Surveillance Station. TVS-473 as files backup and QVR Pro.
edwardpoe
Getting the hang of things

Post by edwardpoe »

AlastairStevenson wrote:Seconded!
And curious why you have gone for a 2-bay instead of a 4 or 5 bay NAS, when that adds a lot more future flexibility, at not such a huge extra price.
I would have loved to get another 4 bay NAS, but the space I'm in now is pretty tight, and the shelf available to me doesn't have enough vertical clearance for my existing TS-439.

Return to “Users' Corner”