I've developped a mobile application able to connect to your QNAP NAS and manage your downloads. It is called "QGetMobile" and is available on several platforms:
- For iPhone, on the AppStore:http://itunes.apple.com/app/qgetmobile/id367241871?mt=8
- For iPad, on the AppStore:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/qgetmobi ... 83150?mt=8
- For Android 1.6 and after, on the Android Market:https://market.android.com/details?id=c ... QGetMobile- For Windows Phone 7, on the MarketPlace:
http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=287058c ... 8f44815213
- For Windows Mobile 6.x, on my website (http://dev.patey.net
- For Symbian Series 60 5th edition (touchscreen), on the OVI Store:http://store.ovi.com/content/46126
A more detailed description here:
QGetMobile allows you to connect to your NAS and manage your downloads. You will be able to add or remove files, but also check the speed or pause downloads.
The included web browser will help you choose the file you wish to download with a single touch, and the smart search engine will allow you to look for any kind of file. New search engines can be added dynamically, so you will never miss your good old finder. Mininova is included by default!
Morever, the built-in RSS reader helps you keep track of your software updates. You will be able to add new RSS feeds to QGetMobile and be notified of new files to download.
Afraid to open your Download Station access to the Internet? QGetMobile handles both HTTP and HTTPS, so it is completely secure!
A complete description is available on my website as well as other screen captures:http://dev.patey.net/qgetmobile.html
Any comments are welcome !