bvanbeusichem wrote:The problems I had with the TS109 are solved.
- Browsing / Copying from Vista Laptop to NAS hangs explorer.
- Connect to USB printer (IP4200 on TS109) impossible.
What I did:
- changed regsetting on Vista Laptop to change NTLMV2 to NTLMv1
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\LmCompatibilityLevel to 1
- Update firmware on the NAS to the latest Beta Firmware 1.1.2 Build 928T
After this update the browsing problem was solved, can connect to printer.
- Via google found an article about Vista printer problems with Norton Internet Security installed. (This was pre-installed from factory)
- Uninstalled Norton Internet Security
After the uninstall the printer works direct fine.
(You have to disable bi-directonal support on the printer driver)
- Install Avast free virus scanner and enabled Vista Firewall,
Everything works fine now.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests