1. The types of data we collect from you
2. When we collect your data
3. How we use and process your data
4. Our legal basis for processing your data
5. When and to whom we share your data
6. For how long we retain your data
7. When and to whom we transfer your data across country borders
8. Your rights over your data
9. The choices you have over how your data is collected and used by us
10. Who to contact and what to do if you wish to discuss with us about your data and your rights
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us in servicing you. Our products and services are rendered to you on the basis of your understanding of your data privacy rights.
Therefore, please follow this link to read more about DATA PRIVACY NOTICE [link].