IPv6 on TVS682-T

Discussion on setting up QNAP NAS products.
Godrick
Know my way around

IPv6 on TVS682-T

Post by Godrick »

I ticked the IPv6 configuration and rebooted the QNAP, expecting to be able to set my IPv6 settings in the same panel, as the help suggests should happen. Instead the tab just has the enable box (ticked). Is this the expected behaviour in 4.3.4 (latest)?

I should say that I am getting IPv6 addresses on my virtual switches OK (ie, it seems to be in autconfig mode).

The IPv6 tabs asson the info panel of a virtual switch look OK, but have the unintelligible message:

Note : After the IPv6 setting is completed, it is possible to change IP based on the status of the network environment.

Is there a command line way of getting access to the additional features?
schumaku
Guru

Re: IPv6 on TVS682-T

Post by schumaku »

Godrick wrote:I ticked the IPv6 configuration and rebooted the QNAP, expecting to be able to set my IPv6 settings in the same panel, as the help suggests should happen. Instead the tab just has the enable box (ticked). Is this the expected behaviour in 4.3.4 (latest)?
Yes, normal and expected.

There are IPv6 tabs on standalone interfaces (not used on a virtual switch) resp. in the Virtual Switch config (where one has to run over the multi-step config again.
Godrick
Know my way around

Re: IPv6 on TVS682-T

Post by Godrick »

Thanks. That was it.

Return to “Turbo Station Installation & Setup”