where can i download latest firmware for TS-209

Discussion on setting up QNAP NAS products.
nljorgenj
First post

where can i download latest firmware for TS-209

Post by nljorgenj »

Hello!

I have an old QNAP TS-209 that I'm trying to get working, but it refuses to show it's homepage and I can't login to the device with putty because it refuses all connections. I have done a reset on it with the button on the back of the device but no difference.

So, my next thought was to update it to the latest possible firmware but I can't find it anywhere on qnaps download center ??? Where can I download the latest firmware for QNAP TS-209 device???

The product number is: 52100-000561-RS
The serialnumber on the device is: Q084B09263

Thanks for all help that I can get with this.

BR
JJ
OneCD
Guru

Re: where can i download latest firmware for TS-209

Post by OneCD »

Hi and welcome to the forum. :)
nljorgenj wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:52 am So, my next thought was to update it to the latest possible firmware but I can't find it anywhere on qnaps download center ??? Where can I download the latest firmware for QNAP TS-209 device???
QNAP ended support for this model way back in 2014, and have long-since removed compatible firmware to suit it from their download site.

With only 128MB RAM, your options are rather limited even if you were to try and install your own OS on it. :(

So, it's probably more useful as a door-stop, or (if you're nautically inclined) a boat anchor.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dolbyman
Guru

Re: where can i download latest firmware for TS-209

Post by dolbyman »

The russian qnap website still has firmware to download

Return to “Turbo Station Installation & Setup”