873AeU-RP

Discussion on setting up QNAP NAS products.
thomasd123
New here

873AeU-RP

Post by thomasd123 »

Hello community, I would like to describe a problem to you and hope that someone can help me, or has already experienced the same thing and found a solution.

1st Problem:

I connected to the web interface using Qfinder, initialized the hard drives, logged in and configured the drives as a RAID6 array. When I confirmed the settings with OK, the disks started to work and I lost the connection to the NAS. It rebooted and all hard drive LEDs are blinking green. But I can no longer connect to the web interface of the NAS via the Qfinder to see what going on.

2nd Problem:

I have the same firmware on the first NAS as on the second and tried a migration by installing the hard drives from the first NAS to the second in the correct order. When I turned on the NAS, the hard drives started to work. Then it rebooted and now the LEDs on the hard drives just blink. But I can't connect via Qfinder to see what's going on.

No matter whether I reinstall or migrate, after a reboot I lose the connection via the Qfinder and nothing happens anymore.

Is that normal? What does the NAS do? How long do I have to wait before I can reconnect? Been waiting an hour in both scenarios.

Maybe someone can help me or explain what is happening here. I would be very grateful.

Best regards, Tom
thomasd123
New here

Re: 873AeU-RP

Post by thomasd123 »

The device is broken.
dolbyman
Guru

Re: 873AeU-RP

Post by dolbyman »

If you still have warranty on it contact your POS or QNAP (depends on your jurisdiction)

Return to “Turbo Station Installation & Setup”