Notification center: Cannot add messenger recipient

Discussion about various official QPKG software applications. Login required to view the contents.
Lugie
Starting out

Notification center: Cannot add messenger recipient

Post by Lugie »

Hi!

I got two NAS stations from Qnap and I got problem with only one of them (Qnap TVS1282T3).

My problem is with the Notification Center. I try to add instant messaging with messenger. I have had it working before but for some reason I started getting a message saying missing recipients. When I try to add the account again I get this message saying: This account has been paired with the NAS: Name of NAS, but I never get a connected message to be able to click finish (button greyed out). On my messenger app it says This account has been paired with the Qnap device: Name of NAS.

What can I do to fix this?

On my second NAS I tried to remove my instant messaging connection to messenger and tried again on my first NAS but still did not work. But worked fine to add it back to my second NAS after removing it.
NAS: Qnap TVS-872XT, Qnap TVS-1282T3
microman
Starting out

Re: Notification center: Cannot add messenger recipient

Post by microman »

I have exactly the same issue. I have a TS-853A with 8 disks. The notifications used to work through Facebook messenger, but now the settings just say the the recipient is missing. If I attempt to add again, Facebook Messenger replies saying that my NAS is paired, and so does the QNAP setup screen, but I'm unable to click Finish because it remains greyed out.

Return to “Official Apps”