Qmailagent and Davmail

Discussion about various official QPKG software applications. Login required to view the contents.
prometheus4
First post

Qmailagent and Davmail

Post by prometheus4 »

Hello everyone,

I am quite new in NAS systems and I would like to kindly ask you for an advice. Also sorry for my English, it isn't my native language.

I have sucesfully installed Qmailagent and it sucesfully backups mails directly from IMAP server.
The second step was to install Davmail (QPKG or Docker) and I was sucesfull in it also. And there is the issue. Davmail has been sucesfully tested in local network from my PC by Thunderbird and Outlook (all mails have been fully downloaded, we are talking about 30000 mails) but when I try to use Qmailagent with Davmail together, the mystery occurs.

Folder structure is recognized very well, numbers of emails are displayed, but only about 300 mails were downloaded and communication is completelly stuck (according to diag info). I have tried Davmail as QPKG or Docker, software on my local PC is working like a charm, but I cannot achive my goal with Qmailagent and Davmail.

Thank you very much for your kind reaction.

Return to “Official Apps”