Hybrid Backup Sync schedule not working on TS 251+

Backup, Restore, Netbak Replicator, Cloud Storage Services
dcaccount
Starting out

Hybrid Backup Sync schedule not working on TS 251+

Post by dcaccount » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Hello,

since the beginning of September the schedule of Hybrid Backup Sync has not worked any longer. To be more precise, the schedule works only if the QNAP is on.

On the contrary, if the QNAP has resumed from sleep, the Hybrid Backup Sync tab won't start.

I used to have for years the QNAP waking up once a week in the night to back up the other machines and now I have to perform the backup manually (from simple SMB shares).

So has anyone tried something similar and addressed somehow?

Second question, is there an alternative solution/software that you would suggest?

Thanks!
Dan

dcaccount
Starting out

Re: Hybrid Backup Sync schedule not working on TS 251+

Post by dcaccount » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:28 pm

Hello,
has anyone a suggestion on how to make this work? Thanks!
dcaccount wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:37 pm
Hello,

since the beginning of September the schedule of Hybrid Backup Sync has not worked any longer. To be more precise, the schedule works only if the QNAP is on.

On the contrary, if the QNAP has resumed from sleep, the Hybrid Backup Sync tab won't start.

I used to have for years the QNAP waking up once a week in the night to back up the other machines and now I have to perform the backup manually (from simple SMB shares).

So has anyone tried something similar and addressed somehow?

Second question, is there an alternative solution/software that you would suggest?

Thanks!
Dan

emufan
Getting the hang of things

Post by emufan » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:39 am

No suggestion, but my scheduling isn't working as well. So times, HBS starts the jobs, most of the time not. Normal S3 jobs here. It alway shows the right next starting time, but then skips it and shows the next starting time.

dcaccount
Starting out

Post by dcaccount » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:58 am

emufan wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:39 am
No suggestion, but my scheduling isn't working as well. So times, HBS starts the jobs, most of the time not. Normal S3 jobs here. It alway shows the right next starting time, but then skips it and shows the next starting time.
Thanks for replying.
Is there an alternative software?

It used to work and now?

Return to “Backup & Restore”