How do I recover a backup job's settings?

Backup, Restore, Netbak Replicator, Cloud Storage Services
TeraBit
Getting the hang of things

How do I recover a backup job's settings?

Post by TeraBit »

I suffered a system volume/HDD failure, and I'm in the process of recovering from that. I setup my TS-251+ with two different simple volumes, where one is used as system volume (and my DATA) and the other is purely used as backup.
So I replaced the system volume/HDD, inserted the backup volume and now need to recover my data. I'd like to recover my HBS3 backup job, which contained multiple pairs from the destination (=the backup), and apparently it should be possible to do that (here's the link). But it seems that the UI changed, and it is now called relinking? but whichever destination I pick it says "The destination backup does not support relinking", as you can see in the images below.
I can setup the backup job from scratch, but then it'll just, redundantly, copy over all the data (TBs of data) from the source to the destination, which is completly pointless since I just recovered that data. I'm trying to avoid that.

QTS 5.0.0.1850
TS-251+ with 2x2TB WD Red / Two static volumes (system and backup) for a simple home setup.

Return to “Backup & Restore”