HBS 3 OneDrive create sync "Received cloud service error"

Backup, Restore, Netbak Replicator, Cloud Storage Services
FriendlyVegas
First post

HBS 3 OneDrive create sync "Received cloud service error"

Post by FriendlyVegas »

Setting up any OneDrive sync job (One-Way, Two-Way, Active Sync) all failed after successful OneDrive authentication. I see the account details showing storage space and amount used. After pressing the create button I see a loading page.
Loading MS OneDrive.jpg

Shortly after that, about one or two minutes, I received an error message.
Loading MS OneDrive Received Error.jpg
I tried all the usual stuff, restarting everything, reloading everything, ensuring all updates are current, disabling other services to minimum. Of course, nothing is resolving the issue and no logs are available for the error I received.

QNAP Sys Info.jpg
TS-469L, QTS v4.3.4.2242 Build 20221124. HBS 3 v3.0.220523.
GoogleDrive active sync jobs were setup successfully and run fine. This is only occurring with OneDrive jobs. If I could see the error message received, then that might help. Also, I was able to get further using Cloud Drive Sync 2.1.x. However, it also appeared to not completely sync my OneDrive. My OneDrive contains 120GB of data and I have a 1Gigabit Cable modem connection using Unifi equipment and a dedicated Cat6 to my router showing a Gigabit connection to the internet. Speed is not my issue here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dolbyman
Guru

Re: HBS 3 OneDrive create sync "Received cloud service error"

Post by dolbyman »

All these issues need to be reported to QNAP, we (community forum) cannot do anything about QNAP apps.

Return to “Backup & Restore”