Acronis True Image to backup mobile devices

Backup, Restore, Netbak Replicator, Cloud Storage Services
wishmasterflo
Getting the hang of things

Acronis True Image to backup mobile devices

Post by wishmasterflo »

Hi!

I installed Acronis True Image on my QNAP yesterday to backup my Android device.
Seems to work quite good as I see but I wonder i few things.

I can not find how I can access the backup data directly on the QNAP ?
I found this: https://www.qnap.com/en-in/how-to/tutor ... e-qnap-nas
and there it is mentioned "You can also browse and recover the data from your QNAP NAS." but I can not find where I can see and browse the data directly from my QNAP.

Also I wonder how it is working when I want to restore the Data to another mobile device? Do I just need to Scan the QR Code on the config page again and I see the backed up data from my other device on that one or how is that working?
I found a lot of information on the Internet about how to Backup and so on but how exactly is the restore process working especielly when the device is broken and you want to restore the data from the "old" device to a new one?

Someone who knows? What are the others here using to Backup data from Android Devices?

Thanks!
wishmasterflo
Getting the hang of things

Re: Acronis True Image to backup mobile devices

Post by wishmasterflo »

While connected via SSH to my QNAP I guess I found the location where Acronis True Image is saving the Data (I have the data encrypted through Acronis) so I only see one encrypted file there in this location:

/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Acronis/MobileBackupServer/acronis-local-data

Return to “Backup & Restore”