I'm trying to use the HBS 3 to do a one-way sync between two NAS (the other one is Synology) over the web but, when I try to select the remote folder on the "Create a sync job" window, nothing happens.
Some evidences that's a problem with HBS 3:
- I've made a sync using the terminal of my computer with the remote NAS (rsync -vvv -a -e 'ssh -p xxx' ./* user (at) xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:/var/services/homes/user/) and it's working 100% perfect;
- I can list the folders on the remote share on the terminal (rsync -v -r -e 'ssh -p xxx' user (at) xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:/var/services/homes/user/);
- The connection test on the HBS 3 is working 100% resulting a successful test and a transfer speed around 800Kb/sec;
- I tried the same procedures with HBS 3 on three different browsers on Mac (Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and two others on Ubuntu (Firefox and Chrome);
- I wait on each browser more than 10 minutes for a list of folders, what's crazy because the remote folder is a test folder and just contain another folder with 10 files of 10kb each.
Local: MacBook and a Mac Mini accessing a QNAP TS-453A with 8GB RAM running the last firmware (188.8.131.522)
Remote: Synology DS-404 slim
Connection over internet between the points.
Of course that I can run a cronjob with a rsync bash command but since QNAP provide a tool to manage the backup tasks, why should I do it?
Someone has a clue about what could fix this problem? I really appreciate it.