Hybrid Backup Sync 3 (HBS 3) - incorrect job timestamps in Status column

Backup, Restore, Netbak Replicator, Cloud Storage Services
sjwestra
Getting the hang of things

Hybrid Backup Sync 3 (HBS 3) - incorrect job timestamps in Status column

Post by sjwestra »

Hello,

I synchronize some of my files from my QNAP TS-253 to Microsoft OneDrive with HBS 3 (Hybrid Backup Sync 3).

Though the jobs themselves complete successfully, the timestamps in the Status column run one hour behind the real time.

Example:

- based on my Time Zone settings, the time on my QNAP is 09.04 and the time of a file that I just created in OneDrive is 09.04 as well (so the OneDrive time setting seems to be fine).
- however, when I run a HBS 3 sync job, the timestamp in the Status column of that job is 08.04.

How can I solve this?

Thanks in advance,

SJW
Last edited by sjwestra on Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thewab
Starting out

Re: Hybrid Backup Sync 3 (HBS 3) - incorrect job timestamps in Status column

Post by thewab »

I have this problem as well on a TS-451 and a brand-new TS451+ after having updated the firmware to QTS 4.4.2.1302. Jobs run fine and start when they are supposed to. The timestamp when completed is exactly one hour behind. Not the end of the world, but incorrect behavior nonetheless. I was getting ready to submit a trouble ticket to QNAP when I stumbled on your post.
MikeLagit
Easy as a breeze

Post by MikeLagit »

Create a ticket to get this fixed.
Last edited by MikeLagit on Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model: TVS-872XT 16GB
Model: TS-877-1700 16GB
sjwestra
Getting the hang of things

Post by sjwestra »

Hello,

It looks as if this issue has been solved now.

I'm using the most recent version of HBS3 and QTS.

Kind regards,

SJW
Fsaad1984
Starting out

Post by Fsaad1984 »

Unfortunately I am still facing this issue even when running the latest version of HBS3 and QTS.
QNAP TS-673
MikeLagit
Easy as a breeze

Post by MikeLagit »

I still have an open ticket with them. For me QuDedup is restoring time stamps different from what QuDedup shows in the console window on the HBS3 archive. I sent them a very small zipped up qdff archive with only 4 files in it giving the problem, and told them I can reproduce it on 2 different machines, and 2 other friends with QNAP hardware can as well. The QNAP rep says they "cannot reproduce it" when they extract my archive, but refuse to let me do a remote session to see that on their computer. Whatever.... it's the standard reply to get rid of people these days I guess. :cry: Sadly, Daniel is the only one there I've found that really helps you out and "gets it" when it comes to technical problems with their products.
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

MikeLagit wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:24 am .. but refuse to let me do a remote session to see that on their computer.
That's the first time I've heard of someone requesting remote access to QNAP. Oh well, it couldn't hurt to ask. :DD

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Fsaad1984
Starting out

Post by Fsaad1984 »

I just received an answer from them:
This is a known issue in current HBS 3.0.200529. It will be fixed in next HBS release (3.0.200624 or later). But the release schedule is not determined yet. Please keep an eye on the app update notification on NAS web UI.

The workaround is to use first 3 formats (yyyy/MM/DD, yyyy.MM.DD, yyyy-MM-DD) for system time. Thank you.

QNAP TS-673
MikeLagit
Easy as a breeze

Post by MikeLagit »

OneCD wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:58 am That's the first time I've heard of someone requesting remote access to QNAP. Oh well, it couldn't hurt to ask. :DD
Yeah, funny. I thought I would try something new. :) Kinda the "I showed you mine, now you show me yours" approach. :shock: :lol:

Return to “Backup & Restore”