Second sync job stops working

Backup, Restore, Netbak Replicator, Cloud Storage Services
WilNasU
Starting out

Second sync job stops working

Post by WilNasU »

Hi,
After one HBS 3 synch job (tested with Cisco NAS as Remote CISF/SMP and FTP server) the same job or a new job fails to execute (folder pair is invalid or inaccessible: Error 50) and FielStation 5 (FS 5) does not show the folder structure any more of the remote server.
Image10.JPG
Image11.JPG
A new folder crated with FS 5 has a strange structure and is not accessible (error access denied).
Image12.JPG
Image13.JPG
After a restart everything is OK. With FS 5 I can create and move folders at the server.
But again after one synch job the same problem pops up. This happens only after using HBS 3.
Further it is no problem to access the remote server folders from Windows at any time and I could not see any access right issues.
Thanks for help to make sync running.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WilNasU
Starting out

Re: Second sync job stops working

Post by WilNasU »

I don’t know why but HBS 3 CIFS/SMB synch tasks start now “always” correctly. Also all files are updated.

But already during the synch task I cannot access the backup destination (Cisco NAS) using File Station 5.
- For the synched directory I get the error message: You have not the correct permission, storage space is currently full, in read only, read/delete mode. This is maybe OK.
- But unfortunately also all other folders are not accessible and are not even listed/visible anymore.
From Windows I can access all folders any time.

QNAP Log out/in does not solve the File Station 5 access issue.
After restarting QNAP or Cisco NAS File Station 5 works again.

Thanks for successions and help.
WilNasU
Starting out

Re: Second sync job stops working

Post by WilNasU »

With the FW update 4.4.3.1354 the File Station 5 access issue seams to be fixed.

Return to “Backup & Restore”