Get weekly report about status of HBS jobs

Backup, Restore, Netbak Replicator, Cloud Storage Services
magobaol
New here

Get weekly report about status of HBS jobs

Post by magobaol »

Hi,
I have a couple of real-time sync jobs in HBS that sometimes have troubles. Most of the times they are temporary problems and the jobs get back to work autonomously, but sometimes they just stop working: in those cases I do receive an email, but I can't always act immediately to solve the problem.
I'd like to receive a weekly report of the current status of all the jobs, an email that, for example each monday at 9am, reports something like this:

Job 1 - Warnings
Job 2 - Synchronized
Job 3 - Errors
Job 4 - Synchronized

Do you know if that's possible?

Thanks,
Francesco
P3R
Guru

Re: Get weekly report about status of HBS jobs

Post by P3R »

As far as I know that isn't possible. The way I deal with the issue is to filter all messages to a separate mail folder and deal with it when I have the time.
RAID have never ever been a replacement for backups. Without backups on a different system (preferably placed at another site), you will eventually lose data!

A non-RAID configuration (including RAID 0, which isn't really RAID) with a backup on a separate media protects your data far better than any RAID-volume without backup.

All data storage consists of both the primary storage and the backups. It's your money and your data, spend the storage budget wisely or pay with your data!

Return to “Backup & Restore”