HBS: restoring backup after factory reset: ReadOnlyError after downloading meta-data

Backup, Restore, Netbak Replicator, Cloud Storage Services
niekverw
New here

HBS: restoring backup after factory reset: ReadOnlyError after downloading meta-data

Post by niekverw »

Hi,

To restore a backup I made on S3 (Backblaze), I just started a restore job. The first step is to restore the meta-data, it correctly downloads it but then I get a readonlyerror. "Hybrid Backup Sync Job Status [Hybrid Backup Sync] Failed to complete Restore job: "Restore 2". Download diagnostic report and contact QNAP support. Error: ReadOnlyError" (I did contact QNAP support, but it is kind of time sensitive so I am also posting it here in case someone has an idea).

It looks like the SQL database it tries to write to is readonly. I am wondering if I am doing something wrong and if someone has any idea what I should do?

I am trying to restore a backup on my qnap nas on which I just performed a factory reset.

Att. log
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Antidot
Starting out

Re: HBS: restoring backup after factory reset: ReadOnlyError after downloading meta-data

Post by Antidot »

Same here, how did it end up?

Return to “Backup & Restore”