Qvpn and downloads - seeing 2 IP addresses

Post your questions about BT download, FTP download, HTTP download, or QGet download software here.
kramanat
Starting out

Qvpn and downloads - seeing 2 IP addresses

Post by kramanat »

Hello, I have a TS 453D. My previous NAS was a TS 453Pro which died a couple of months ago.

I have setup a vpn connection profile in qvpn through nordvpn. The connection shows green and the qvpn overview shows that the vpn connection is active.

However, when I check download station connection using ipleak, I am seeing two IP addresses - one from my ISP and the other from nordvpn. I am sure that this was not the case when I did the same setup on my previous NAS. Any help to correct this is appreciated.

Thanks
Kngstnguy
Starting out

Re: Qvpn and downloads - seeing 2 IP addresses

Post by Kngstnguy »

Did you tell Download Station to connect to that VPN connection?

In the App Center, when you click on the blue down arrow for Download Station where it says "Open", there's a "Connect To" fly-out menu. You can specify a connection there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TVS-872X: 2x1TB WD Red NVMe, 2x1TB WD Blue M.2 SSD Cache, 4x4TB WD Red, 4x4TB Seagate Ironwolf Pro, 64GB Ram
TS-h1887XU-RP: 2x1TB WD Red NVMe, 6x12TB WD Red, 2x1TB Crucial SSD Cache, 128GB Ram
RAID is not a backup!

Return to “Download Station and QGet”