Download quota

Post your questions about BT download, FTP download, HTTP download, or QGet download software here.
mariuszpl88
New here

Download quota

Post by mariuszpl88 »

How to increase download limit quota in qnap TS-469L?
schumaku
Guru

Re: Download quota

Post by schumaku »

Talking of what exactly please?
QTS_4.1_DSv4_Bandwidth_Limit.PNG
What's missing in the Download Station - Settings - BitTorrent?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mariuszpl88
New here

Post by mariuszpl88 »

I'm trying to download file using the mobile Qfile app, when I select the file and hit download "it says download quota file limit exceeded". I'm logged in as admin so I don't think I should be getting this error
schumaku
Guru

Post by schumaku »

Completely off-topic here for Download Station and Qget in this case.

Qfile makes use of a device local download folder (aside of the cache). In Qfile, enter the settings to change the download folder quota.
bernd.wechner
Starting out

Post by bernd.wechner »

Off topic or not, I landed here searching the internet for exactly this problem and your advice helped me enormously. Seems it's under Settings>Download Folder>Folder SIze.

That said, Qfile is one bizarre app written clearly by someone on drugs at the time. I cannot for love or money get to Settings if I've navigated into my NAS filesystem. I have to back on out to the NAS's root so to speak before the Back button in top left turns into a Menu button and I can access Settings. Wins my bizarre design award for the week ;-).
Storyline
Getting the hang of things

Post by Storyline »

Apols for extending this o/t thread but I have to agree with the o/p - This happened to me a few years back and I had the same reaction then as now when it just happened again ie 'this is my box of tricks and I will download whatever I feel like'. I don't know why it has happened again as I'm sure I set the limit to 'Unlimited' in a fit of pique last time also.
I dearly love my Qnap Nas with it's constantly updating huge array of free functionality but the problem is I often wonder if I'm using it correctly or in the best way. When I first got it I was full of enthusiasm and spent hours reading and learning and set it up confidently. Over time though, the confusing ways some stuff is implemented has sort of worn me down and a degree of confusion has stepped in. I use it several times a day for various things and always get a result but i just use the same processes and apps as I've always used and have this increasing feeling that the machine is moving on but I'm not.

Shouldn't moan really, it wasn't exactly expensive and bar one disk failure it has performed flawlessly. Just a week ago I was sitting in the ** of my boat in a remote anchorage on the west coast of Scotland listening to an audiobook that it was streaming - I use qfile for that too (there must be a better way). At the same time anyone walking up our front path would have a starring role in a video that the NAS uploads and stores (not that I ever look). The next day my wife got an urgent phone call which meant she needed an old legacy file that wasn't on her work laptop but I was able to grab a copy from an old backup I'd done for her. The NAS has become an essential bit of tech.
Slowly getting the hang of my TS-453A :)
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

* topic locked to prevent further necroposting *

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Download Station and QGet”