QBitTorrent Not Working on My QNAP TVS-h1688X NAS

Post your questions about BT download, FTP download, HTTP download, or QGet download software here.
Larrimus
New here

QBitTorrent Not Working on My QNAP TVS-h1688X NAS

Post by Larrimus »

I have a QNAP TVS-h1688X NAS with QBitTorrent 4.4.5.0 from the QNAPClub repo. I installed this to get around some of Download Stations rather egregious lack of functionality.

However, when I try to sign into QBitTorrent with the credentials it provides, the page simply refreshes. As it doesn't say the credentials I've provided are wrong, I believe this is an issue of this installation of QBitTorrent being incompatible with my NAS. So since Qoolbox (this applications creator/compiler) doesn't seem to have a means to contact them, I'm hoping someone on here can let me know how to get in contact with him to ask if can fix it.

However, if there's a way to compile QBitTorrent in such a way that it's compatible with my QNAP TVS-h1688X NAS myself, that would also be helpful.
Last edited by Larrimus on Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OneCD
Guru

Re: QBitTorrent Not Working on My QNAP TVS-h1688X NAS

Post by OneCD »

Larrimus wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:52 pm So since Qoolbox (this applications creator/compiler) doesn't seem to have a means to contact them, I'm hoping someone on here can let me know how to get in contact with him to ask if can fix it.
Qoolbox is known as @QNAP_Stephane on this forum. ;)

Here's his QBittorrent topic: viewtopic.php?f=320&t=126484

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Larrimus
New here

Post by Larrimus »

And it just started working now that I incremented the IP of my NAS (as it has two Ethernet ports and two IP's) though, the one on the original IP also seems to be working now. I am so confused.

If @QNAP_Stephane wants me to submit my QBitTorrent application logs, I'd be happy to submit them to him. He'll just have to let my technology illiterate self know how to grab them.
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

Larrimus wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:00 pm If Qoolbox wants me to submit my QBitTorrent application logs, I'd be happy to submit them to him.
You'll need to ping him by creating a post in the topic I linked-to. He'll then get a notification from the forum.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Download Station and QGet”