Download Station 4.3.0 keeps going offline

Post your questions about BT download, FTP download, HTTP download, or QGet download software here.
m_almighty
First post

Download Station 4.3.0 keeps going offline

Post by m_almighty »

After upgrade to 4.3.0 DL Station keeps getting offline. I manage to bring it back by disabling and enabling it back on from control panel, but it's become very annoying thing. Anyone with the same issue or any idea how to resolve this?
dolbyman
Guru

Re: Download Station 4.3.0 keeps going offline

Post by dolbyman »

seems to be a common issue, happened a couple of firmware revisions back, please contact QNAP support so they can fix it
earckens
Starting out

Post by earckens »

Dear forum,
after upgrade to 4.3.3 I experienced "Download Station offline. Contact administrator". I contacted the administrator (me) and I did the following:
1. shut down and restart D.S.: no result
2. read this forum: no result
3. start downloading firmware 4.2.2: pending
4. check "privileges, users": all ok (all R/W)
5. check "privilieges, user groups": my admin group (the only one besides "everyone" which only has R on Public and Multimedia) had all its privileges revoked!!

After reinstating admin group priviliges and after restarting Download Station I could access it again.

Poor QNAP firmware; I find it not really acceptable that this kind of behaviour can happen.
Kinesia
Starting out

Post by Kinesia »

I have this problem too, it's incredibly bad, I rely on this.

My privileges in user groups were all revoked too, I fixed that but it doesn't help, restarting Download still gives the same message.

Return to “Download Station and QGet”