Progress % in Download Station 5

Post your questions about BT download, FTP download, HTTP download, or QGet download software here.
agentsmittie
New here

Progress % in Download Station 5

Post by agentsmittie »

The following is for Download Station version 5.0.22.

Just upgraded to the latest firmware version. I tried 3 downloads, when I checked on the status later 2 of the downloads are showing 0% on Progress, and one showing 35%.

But when I check the Status it shows as "Seeding".

Did I encounter a bug on the progress column? If not, how do I tell the downloading progress?

Thx in advance

Screenshot below
DownloadStation.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hrupek
First post

Re: Progress % in Download Station 5

Post by Hrupek »

I have the same issue, torrent is already downloaded but not copy to downloaded folder (in 'downloading" folder you can open the file for example see whole movie) and for example Progres is 18%
CylonCenturion

Post by CylonCenturion »

use qbittorrent or qtransmission instead.
Solecist
Starting out

Post by Solecist »

I installed now the Download Station 5 and i add a torrent and saw the same thing, the file is downloaded and in the hosting page is already detecting seeding and the DS5 says progress for example 45% and lifting slowly.
I have Qnap TS-431P, where can i find that qbittorrent? I tried transmission but i couldn't saw the files in the download pre-determined folders. Even though in the transmission i could see the files already downloaded.
watterman
Starting out

Post by watterman »

I have the same problem! QT 4.3.3 is an epic fail IMO! DS is now crap. CPU utilisation often shows as 100% and Kodi media centre now often fails to connect until nas is rebooted.
QNAP Please fix this!
watterman
Starting out

Post by watterman »

I just tried to "downgrade" firmware to the last good working version 4.2.5 and a warning popped up about downgrades not supported, incompatible filesystem etc etc..
Has anyone tried downgrading from 4.3.3 to an older version?
Iansl
New here

Post by Iansl »

Me too in 5.0.64. My first ever download is showing as 14% complete but it is seeding and has actually finished. It has not switched to completed.

Return to “Download Station and QGet”