Can I re-install Download Station 5.0.22

Post your questions about BT download, FTP download, HTTP download, or QGet download software here.
choco_bear
Starting out

Can I re-install Download Station 5.0.22

Post by choco_bear »

I updated Download Station yesterday to 5.0.42 and would like to go back to 5.0.22.

The downloads that I was seeding have now been completed which I didn't want, and others are re-downloading again. I should never have updated as it was working fine just the way it was. The settings are still set at Share Time = Forever.

Can anyone provide a download for version 5.0.22? Thanks
kachenchai
New here

Re: Can I re-install Download Station 5.0.22

Post by kachenchai »

So do I, mine has a problem getting offline automatically. :(

Wondering... this community forum have no any admin or technician to review a problem from users? :/
Kris_B
New here

Post by Kris_B »

I agree here - 5.0.42 is really buggy and I'd like to re-install 5.0.22 but don't see any obvious way of doing this.

For me 5.0.42 has so far crashed and lost the torrents running; totally crashed and after stop/start is now showing as off-line.
Zolerath
New here

Post by Zolerath »

As I mentioned in the other thread on this topic, until QNAP fixes the bug open the app in another browser tab and you'll be able to access your torrents again.

Good Luck.
Kris_B
New here

Post by Kris_B »

That doesn't work for me - its like the right click is disabled so I'm unable to load into a new browser (firefox or chrome). I still the ask here isn't too much - users should be able to roll back an update if they find the new version is buggy. What kind of upgrade process is it when you have to trust the vendor and have no roll back option?
aradeath
First post

Post by aradeath »

Return to “Download Station and QGet”