transmission remote gui

Post your questions about BT download, FTP download, HTTP download, or QGet download software here.
rolle150
First post

transmission remote gui

Post by rolle150 »

I used to have a WD bookworld nas and on this I was running Transmission with the remote gui. It worked fine. Because my NAS broke down I needed a new one. I saw the Qnap had a lot of extra possiblilties so I bought me a TS-431P. I managed to install transmission on it and also the giu. I brought in a pasword and user, the right port in the setting.json file. And now the problem : each time I want to start a torrent I get the following fault
"Not found
The requested URL/transmission rcp was not found on this server
Apache server at NASxxxxx Port xxxx"
I didn't reveal the NASname nor the port for my safety, instead I used x.
Anyone an idea???
CylonCenturion

Re: transmission remote gui

Post by CylonCenturion »

rolle150 wrote:I used to have a WD bookworld nas and on this I was running Transmission with the remote gui. It worked fine. Because my NAS broke down I needed a new one. I saw the Qnap had a lot of extra possiblilties so I bought me a TS-431P. I managed to install transmission on it and also the giu. I brought in a pasword and user, the right port in the setting.json file. And now the problem : each time I want to start a torrent I get the following fault
"Not found
The requested URL/transmission rcp was not found on this server
Apache server at NASxxxxx Port xxxx"
I didn't reveal the NASname nor the port for my safety, instead I used x.
Anyone an idea???
Have you qtransmission installed on the TS-431P?
A remote gui can be found here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/transgui/files/5.0.1/

In order to have a succesfull connection, you have to add the local IP of your PC in settings.json
disable qtransmission, edit settings.json, enable qtransmission.
viewtopic.php?t=44987
https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1198306 ( look to the rpc-whitelist setting )

Return to “Download Station and QGet”