How to uninstall manually installed version of Transmission?

Post your questions about BT download, FTP download, HTTP download, or QGet download software here.
djwhittaker1970
Starting out

How to uninstall manually installed version of Transmission?

Post by djwhittaker1970 »

Hi
I'm experiencing the same problem lots have and are which is Transmission not working on the latest QTS 4.3 firmware on my TS-453.
I installed a version of Transmission manually which is still not working so I now want to uninstall it completely to start again. What is the procedure to uninstall manually installed apps?
I've not been on my NAS for a while and am very rusty on the basics.
Thanks for any help
Dave
ensignvorik
Easy as a breeze

Re: How to uninstall manually installed version of Transmission?

Post by ensignvorik »

How did you install it?
Unless I'm being blind, I can't find the setting to change what kind of QNAP I have on my profile. I now own a TS-253A
djwhittaker1970
Starting out

Post by djwhittaker1970 »

Hi, I downloaded a version of transmission and clicked in the top right corner of the applications on QNAP front end then it gives you the option to browse to the downloaded app and it just installs. But then there is no obvious way to manually uninstall it. If the app was downloaded through qnap app store I just click on the arrow next to the app and it says remove I think
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

Locate the Transmission app in your NAS App Center on the 'My Apps' page, click the down-arrow button below the Transmission icon, then click 'Remove'. ;)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Download Station and QGet”