QGet and torrent downloading

Post your questions about BT download, FTP download, HTTP download, or QGet download software here.
billecartsalmon
First post

QGet and torrent downloading

Post by billecartsalmon »

How can I use QGet to download torrents. It doesn't associate with torrents so if I use chrome on my iPhone I cant get them into QGet. If I use the QGet browser to find torrents I want, it just downloads the .torrent file and not the contents. Super unhelpful. Am I missing something.
Don
Guru

Re: QGet and torrent downloading

Post by Don »

As of firmware 4.2 Qget is no longer supported by download station.
Use the forum search feature before posting.

Use RAID and external backups. RAID will protect you from disk failure, keep your system running, and data accessible while the disk is replaced, and the RAID rebuilt. Backups will allow you to recover data that is lost or corrupted, or from system failure. One does not replace the other.

NAS: TVS-882BR | F/W: 5.0.1.2346 | 40GB | 2 x 1TB M.2 SATA RAID 1 (System/VMs) | 3 x 1TB M.2 NMVe QM2-4P-384A RAID 5 (cache) | 5 x 14TB Exos HDD RAID 6 (Data) | 1 x Blu-ray
NAS: TVS-h674 | F/W: 5.0.1.2376 | 16GB | 3 x 18TB RAID 5
Apps: DNSMasq, PLEX, iDrive, QVPN, QLMS, MP3fs, HBS3, Entware, DLstation, VS, +
Strunov
Starting out

Post by Strunov »

Don wrote:As of firmware 4.2 Qget is no longer supported by download station.
Sorry fo necroing this topic, but is your statement still valid? The app supports 4.2 according to changelog but I have the same problem as OP
Don
Guru

Post by Don »

Still valid.
Use the forum search feature before posting.

Use RAID and external backups. RAID will protect you from disk failure, keep your system running, and data accessible while the disk is replaced, and the RAID rebuilt. Backups will allow you to recover data that is lost or corrupted, or from system failure. One does not replace the other.

NAS: TVS-882BR | F/W: 5.0.1.2346 | 40GB | 2 x 1TB M.2 SATA RAID 1 (System/VMs) | 3 x 1TB M.2 NMVe QM2-4P-384A RAID 5 (cache) | 5 x 14TB Exos HDD RAID 6 (Data) | 1 x Blu-ray
NAS: TVS-h674 | F/W: 5.0.1.2376 | 16GB | 3 x 18TB RAID 5
Apps: DNSMasq, PLEX, iDrive, QVPN, QLMS, MP3fs, HBS3, Entware, DLstation, VS, +

Return to “Download Station and QGet”