Download Station Problem

Post your questions about BT download, FTP download, HTTP download, or QGet download software here.
DrJ76
Know my way around

Download Station Problem

Post by DrJ76 »

Hello, After the last update of the firmware, everytime I start the NAs, the download station does not work. If I stop it and then start it again, then it starts working fine. But the problem is that I have scheduled and turn off in the night and turn on in the morning, so every morning the service will be unavailable.

Any solution for this?...

Best regards.
CylonCenturion

Re: Download Station Problem

Post by CylonCenturion »

DrJ76 wrote:Hello, After the last update of the firmware, everytime I start the NAs, the download station does not work. If I stop it and then start it again, then it starts working fine. But the problem is that I have scheduled and turn off in the night and turn on in the morning, so every morning the service will be unavailable.

Any solution for this?...

Best regards.
Before it did work as expected?
DrJ76
Know my way around

Post by DrJ76 »

Of course it did

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk
DrJ76
Know my way around

Post by DrJ76 »

Any idea about this?... I have just tried again a few minutes ago and still the same, it is so weird.... I try to access the download station web and it says it is offline. I go to app center, stop download station, start it again, and now the web of download station works perfrect, but everytime I shutdown the NAs, when It starts, again the same situation...

Best regards.
DrJ76
Know my way around

Post by DrJ76 »

I have tried this night to let DVBLink, an app to record video programs using a TDT USB, stopped. And this morning the download station was working, but to be sure, I restarted the NAs again, with DVBLionk still stopped, and download station did not start, grrrrr... So I tried to uninstall and reinstall download station from the app center, and still the same.... It is so strange....

DVBLink has been there from almost the beginning and everything was working fine, grrrr...

Best regards.
aradan
New here

Post by aradan »

Thу ooooold problem still not fixed
viewtopic.php?t=115108

my solution is
1. Delete DS
2. Install DS again
3. profit
DrJ76
Know my way around

Post by DrJ76 »

I have already done this, thank you

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk
DrJ76
Know my way around

Post by DrJ76 »

More strange things.... I am able to use download station if I stgop it and restart it again, but now the downloads are not moved to download folder when they finish, they stay in the temporary folder, when usually they were moved to download folder......

Can anybody help me with this?, I have seen the topic aradan gave me, but I don´t see any clear solution there...

Best regards...
DrJ76
Know my way around

Post by DrJ76 »

Well, the spanish support team tells me that this is a known error and will be fixed in the new version of Download Station, but they don´t know the date of it, grrrr....

Well, at least I am able to stop DS and start it again from the web or the phone and the services works this way, until I restart the NAS.....

Best regards.
DrJ76
Know my way around

Post by DrJ76 »

Well, it seems that with the new firmware and with the new version of download station the problem has been solved....

Best regards.
tonijj
Know my way around

Post by tonijj »

I had the same problem, now it downloads in the latest release.

However, not its stuck at the status "creating" after it reaches 100%. Files are not visible in file station

A-one else with this issue?!?

Return to “Download Station and QGet”