Add-on New Torrents Sources

Post your questions about BT download, FTP download, HTTP download, or QGet download software here.
Demon54
New here

Add-on New Torrents Sources

Post by Demon54 »

Hi@all!

I've a problem with the default Torrents list site in Download Torrent Station
Only with the ExtraTorrent site i can find the source but all torrents have seed = 0 :shock: and the download speed is very low
I search a new valid accounting hosting file , who can help me :?:
Thx in advance
Regards
Giuseppe
Don
Guru

Re: Add-on New Torrents Sources

Post by Don »

Help you do what?
Use the forum search feature before posting.

Use RAID and external backups. RAID will protect you from disk failure, keep your system running, and data accessible while the disk is replaced, and the RAID rebuilt. Backups will allow you to recover data that is lost or corrupted, or from system failure. One does not replace the other.

NAS: TVS-882BR | F/W: 5.0.1.2346 | 40GB | 2 x 1TB M.2 SATA RAID 1 (System/VMs) | 3 x 1TB M.2 NMVe QM2-4P-384A RAID 5 (cache) | 5 x 14TB Exos HDD RAID 6 (Data) | 1 x Blu-ray
NAS: TVS-h674 | F/W: 5.0.1.2376 | 16GB | 3 x 18TB RAID 5
Apps: DNSMasq, PLEX, iDrive, QVPN, QLMS, MP3fs, HBS3, Entware, DLstation, VS, +
DarfNader
Know my way around

Post by DarfNader »

I think he is asking about is the torrent search add-ons and how none of them seem to be returning results for one reason or another. Is there a community repository somewhere where people make new or update existing adding to accommodate an ever-changing landscape of constantly flipping trackers? I know that with kodi that BT has dried up quite a bit, some people are just old fashioned.
"Everything I know I've learned from eating the brains of other people." - anon.

TVS-473
• FW v 4.6.3.0883 build 20190316
• 32 GB RAM
• 4 x 6TB SATA , RAID 5
• 2 x 1 TB m2.SSD, RAID 1 (QTier)
Demon54
New here

Post by Demon54 »

...when i try to find a torrent fils with BT search the result is very bad ...few files with seed and peer = 0 and the download don't start o when it start the speed is very low ....KBps.... why?
Thx
dokkis
New here

Post by dokkis »

try to see here for additional torrent providers https://github.com/dokkis/qnap-torrent-providers and give me some feedback please :) thanks!
wumessiah
New here

Post by wumessiah »

Thank you for the link to the github site. The download was very easy; however, I keep getting some kind of a verification error when I try and add the zip file in. Am I doing something wrong, is it because I'm using Download Station 5, or because I'm doing something just plain wrong?
igfr1965
New here

Post by igfr1965 »

Hi there
some time ago I added sources through the link above mentioned (https://github.com/dokkis/qnap-torrent-providers ). And it was fine. Recently most of the sources stopped to work. Anyone know where I can find new fresh sources to add on?
thasnks a lot
Rob

download station 5 on TS253A
dwardo
New here

Post by dwardo »

Hi @dokkis, thanks for you addon efforts. I just tried them and get this error for all 3:

undefined (0x60ff).

I am running Download Station 5.6.3.157

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
--
TS-451+ 8GB
QTS 4.4.3.1439

Return to “Download Station and QGet”