CyberghostVPN configure on QVPN, does it work?

Post your questions about BT download, FTP download, HTTP download, or QGet download software here.
Doubledutch59
Starting out

CyberghostVPN configure on QVPN, does it work?

Post by Doubledutch59 »

Hello, have anybody experience if CyberghostVPN works good on QVPN for downloads on Downloadstation? I can't find a tutorial to configure CyberghostVPN and Cyberghost says it work well on a Synology nas but they don't want guarantee if it works on Qnap as well. If its works, how to do? Via VPN Client and make a profile?
its_mr_nobody
First post

Re: CyberghostVPN configure on QVPN, does it work?

Post by its_mr_nobody »

I just started using Cyberghost with Download Station linked and it's working great. Go to Cyberghosts website and create a configuration for "Other" device, choose OpenVPN (my preference) and choose the server you want to connect to. Save the configuration and then it will let you download the configuration. Unzip it and then log onto your NAS and add a VPN connection profile. When you choose OpenVPN it will let you select the .ovpn file. Once it loads fill in the username and password given on the cyberghost website (not your cyberghost log in) and select the three other files in the zip file in the spots it has. Hit create and then connect and once you add applications to it it will start up. If anything doesn't load the first time just give it a couple tries sometimes it's weird about things.
ve7tcc
Starting out

Re: CyberghostVPN configure on QVPN, does it work?

Post by ve7tcc »

Thanks for the tips. I got it working today.
Model: TS-h973AX
FW: h4.5.4.1800

Return to “Download Station and QGet”