QGet problem

Post your questions about BT download, FTP download, HTTP download, or QGet download software here.
davehooper
Starting out

QGet problem

Post by davehooper »

Hi, I am using QGet v 1.4.0.1204 on my IPad Pro and I am unable to add a torrent link to the ‘Input url’ section of the app. I used to be able to copy a link from a torrent site in Safari browser and paste it in there but now when I try to do that the option to paste is no longer there. The only way round it is to paste the full torrent website into the Browser section and then search torrents and add from there. Anybody else having the same issue?
vinuela80
New here

Re: Problema de QGet

Post by vinuela80 »

Me pasa lo mismo desde hace casi un año (o más). Esa app la uso en un iPhone (iOS). No se si en Android ocurre lo mismo.
dolbyman
Guru

Re: QGet problem

Post by dolbyman »

english only forum!
scorpio71
New here

Post by scorpio71 »

davehooper wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:10 am Hi, I am using QGet v 1.4.0.1204 on my IPad Pro and I am unable to add a torrent link to the ‘Input url’ section of the app. I used to be able to copy a link from a torrent site in Safari browser and paste it in there but now when I try to do that the option to paste is no longer there. The only way round it is to paste the full torrent website into the Browser section and then search torrents and add from there. Anybody else having the same issue?
Hello, same issue for me with IOS 14.6 and previous (both with iphone 11 pro and Ipad8) , unable to type an URL because digital keyboard is not displayed
I'm surprised because no one (or almost) complains.
So I use the menu "browser" because "enter URL" doesn't work... did you find a solution ?
scorpio71
New here

Post by scorpio71 »

From Qnap: "Qget is no longer available on Apple App Store starting from July 2019." ==> I was not aware, now I understand. The end.

Return to “Download Station and QGet”