Why the speed is 0~2KB/s for all my download tasks ?????

Post your questions about BT download, FTP download, HTTP download, or QGet download software here.
clarkfei
First post

Re: Why the speed is 0~2KB/s for all my download tasks ?????

Post by clarkfei »

Does 459 pro support DHT network?
Thanks!
juanca2000
Starting out

Post by juanca2000 »

Hello All,

I have the same issue but with http dowloads. Before upgrading firmware I had a very highspeed downloads ( to the maximum of the line) now I have very slow downloads with new firmware and new Qget. Someone know why? No other setting was changed, just updgraded to 3.4 from previous version

Besides that before we could set a time frame of some hours/days while the file was available for uploads now I can't find any time limit. Does someone know where it is? In case if this was remove.. plz qnap put it back was very usefull.

Thanks a lot !
matricola
Starting out

(Solved ?) Why the speed is 0~2KB/s for all my download task

Post by matricola »

Hi to all
Just to let you know the beta .. 3.4.0 Build 0201T on my TS-110 works veryyyy good with filesonic (30 simultaneus and 10000 max limit)
Get a try ...
Cheers
bogpopa
Starting out

Post by bogpopa »

I'm running the same FW version on a QNAP 219 P+ and I cannot download faster than 4- 5 kb/s
DNS, UPNP, open ports, etc - all done ... can't figure it out ..
Help?
Dan,
QNAP TS-259 Pro
QNAP TS-453A
Seagate ST3000VN000
bogpopa
Starting out

Post by bogpopa »

Just tried transmission and it's much faster - doing over 200kb/s ... after the first 2 minutes
Looks like latest FW version does not improve performance for the download station ...
Pity !
Dan,
QNAP TS-259 Pro
QNAP TS-453A
Seagate ST3000VN000
MarkRed
Starting out

Post by MarkRed »

all my http downloads, doesn't reach up to 3-4 kb/s :(
- TS-259 PRO - 1st - WDC WD3200BEKT-00F3T11.0 (320) / 2nd - WDC WD10EARS-00Y5B1 80.0 (Green Power 1 TB) -
- TS-259 PRO+ - 1st OCZ Vertex 60 Gb. / 2nd Seagate 2 Tb.
- TS-469 Pro - 1st OCX Vertex 120 Gb. / 2nd - WD Red 3 Tb. / 3rd - HGT 500 Gb.
- NMP-1000 - WD Red 3 Tb.
hummel
Starting out

Post by hummel »

Same problem. Since 3.4 download speed from rapidshare and all http downloads are slow as 0-4kb/s and finally corrupted :(
kasper_b
Starting out

Post by kasper_b »

Same Problem here with the 3.4 FW: DownloadStation BT downloads are downloading at low speeds. Furthermore my Internet speed for all other computers sharing the line is severely impaired by what the new download station software is doing (wrong).
Could we have a QNAP say on this issue, that many users apparently are experiencing with the 3.4.0 Build 0212T FW?
Thanks
hummel
Starting out

Post by hummel »

One month since FW 3.4.0 and no fix, until today :((
Felldown
New here

Post by Felldown »

Just like several other people who've written above i got problems with low upload speed. All torrents get to 20 kb/sec and that's the limit. I know that my router is set up properly cause on previous version of software everything worked fine. And of cource i tried lots of combinations with different properties.
Soooo maybe you could tell what's the problem and how to solve it? :)
Récitant
New here

Post by Récitant »

Felldown wrote:Just like several other people who've written above i got problems with low upload speed. All torrents get to 20 kb/sec and that's the limit. I know that my router is set up properly cause on previous version of software everything worked fine. And of cource i tried lots of combinations with different properties.
Soooo maybe you could tell what's the problem and how to solve it? :)
This problem is solved in the latest 3.4.1 firmware. You should only not forget to set the maximum upload rate in bittorrent settings to "0" (for unlimited speed) or 1000 and more for limitations. By default, the upload rate is set to 20 kb/s. Download rate is just "0" by default.
hardstyler
New here

Post by hardstyler »

really impressive, before 3.40 fw my ts 119 works great and used qrapid utility to add links and login for premium accounts as fileserve as rapidshare.

yesterday updated to new firmware 3.41 and it is really impressive!!!! no ports are changed in nas so no ports i changed in my network applicances and download station works really slow with torrents and fileserve premium links doesn't go, someone go but slow and others the nas can't give..... only 3 bytes per link and bye bye!!!

there is no solution how you enter the premium account, you can enter www.fileserve.com as http//....but no change, some links work, others not! but in new qget 2.0 you can finally insert many links at time and not only one at time...unusefull with this speed and quality of service. we pay and qnap kills her nases :evil: is this a new marketing? :D
alevine
First post

Post by alevine »

Downloaded 3.41 and still getting only up to 20KBps, with 200 peers?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

- Ports open
- upnp on
- DHT on
- Outgoing Traffic On
- Share Ratio 100%
- Maximum connections 1000
- Maxium connection per torrent: 200
- concurrent: 500
- Download rate: unlimited
- upload rate: 10KBps

????
P3R
Guru

Post by P3R »

@alevine

I tried checking your configuration but got bored when I had to jump back and forth in the configuration and still couldn't for sure identify your settings.

Just to mention one thing: if concurrent: 500 means that you expect to have 500 Global maximum concurrent downloads I find that unrealistic. It may not be the real issue but I wouldn't be surprised if it gives you problems. I may be conservative but I wouldn't go over 10 there and I have a TS-459.

Qnap have recommended some settings here in the forum that could be a good setup to start tweaking from. At the same time you need to watch your CPU usage to not swamp the unit.
RAID have never ever been a replacement for backups. Without backups on a different system (preferably placed at another site), you will eventually lose data!

A non-RAID configuration (including RAID 0, which isn't really RAID) with a backup on a separate media protects your data far better than any RAID-volume without backup.

All data storage consists of both the primary storage and the backups. It's your money and your data, spend the storage budget wisely or pay with your data!
hummel
Starting out

Post by hummel »

Ooh, now new firmware and it looks much better, now it doesn't download anything :DDDDDDDD

I put there rapidshare address and it wrote> Downlaoding and after few second >Finished, with 0kb and no file downloaded. Nothing in QDownload :(((((((

perfect

Edit:
I tried to disable Firewall on router, it seems to start downloading, in this case I should know what ports is QGet using to forward them, because even I have UPnP enabled, the NAS is thinking, there is now UPnP router :((

It starts downlaoding and I received html file with this:

Your Browser is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a newer Webbrowser!

It appears you don't have the newest version of supported web browser, see below for browsers that are supported.
Chrome Firefox Opera Safari IE8

Any Idea how to for Rapidshare???

Edit 3:

Ok, I tried another downloads, from http and ftp and same. Speed max 4,5kb and finally corrupted file :/

In 3.4.1 Http/Ftp/Rapidshare Downloading still won't function

Return to “Download Station and QGet”