how to sync my iphone X content to Qnap TS-253A ?

iPhone, Windows Mobile, Symbian, Android
bixente
First post

how to sync my iphone X content to Qnap TS-253A ?

Post by bixente »

Hi All
im new in the Qnap and at NAS at all
i want to make a "rule" that every time that i get home my Iphone (we have 2 - iphone X and Iphone 7, one is mine and one is my brother's) will sync it's content and will backup to the Qnap.
how can i do it?
thanks
DiliMe
Getting the hang of things

Re: how to sync my iphone X content to Qnap TS-253A ?

Post by DiliMe »

Partial solution, from the QFile app on your iPhone you can manually start QFile each time you arrive home and it will backup/upload all your photos from the iPhone to one of the shared folders of the NAS. One folder for iPhone X and another folder for the iPhone 7.
To make it automatically (not manual) when you arrive home you would have to play with IFTTT https://www.qnap.com/solution/ifttt_agent/en-us
*(Main) TS-253A/8GB - \\SMB server for family documents; SurveilanceStation for 4 x cctv cams; Kodi for playing Movies on TV-HDMI; QuMagie for watching photos archive on smartphones; QMusic for listening music on smartphones; QFile for auto backup of smartphones photos; AutoBackup of family OneDrive/GDrive; Containers (iperf, nginx-proxy, uptime-kuma, influxdb)

*(Backup) TS-112/0,5GB - SurveilanceStation for 2 x cctv cams; RTRR of CCTV live recording from TS-253A; RTRR of all shared folders from TS-253A

Return to “Mobile Devices”