QMusic app - random selection (need add to playlist function)

iPhone, Windows Mobile, Symbian, Android
dizzy0709
Starting out

QMusic app - random selection (need add to playlist function)

Post by dizzy0709 »

I love the QMusic app, I use the Random song selections alot, when playing a song through this method we do not get the option to add as favourit or add to a playlist. It would be great to have this option for Ramdom Songs.
Does anyone know how to do this or is the a function request for QNAP development to add.
elmerbcanales
New here

Re: QMusic app - random selection (need add to playlist function)

Post by elmerbcanales »

good
Last edited by elmerbcanales on Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dizzy0709
Starting out

Post by dizzy0709 »

I think you have misunderstood me - I already use Random song functions.
What I need is the ability to add a song to a playlist - as this option is not available when using random songs.
albumman
Easy as a breeze

Post by albumman »

dizzy0709 wrote:I think you have misunderstood me - I already use Random song functions.
What I need is the ability to add a song to a playlist - as this option is not available when using random songs.
i use the random song feature on my iPad and those "add to" choices are available. When clicking on the circled i in the corner of the song, a sidebar menu opens on the right with various choices. Doesn't look like you mentioned which device you use the app on so all I can comment on is the iPad.
TS-212P QTS: 4.3.3.1864 build 20211212
2 x Seagate ST3000VN000 (RAID 1)
albumman
Easy as a breeze

Post by albumman »

Ednajonas wrote:I always prefer Qmusic to listen songs. In this Qmusic app we can Play and manage our music collection, Stream music to multiple devices, we can able to Download and play music. I just love this awesome app.
I am another fan of the Qmusic app and only use it on my iPad 3. There has been a minor bug that goes back to the QmusicHD app and continues to this date. The last two seconds of a file (mp3 was only tested) gets cut off. I reported this several months ago and while it got fixed in the latest version, the audio is now very distorted. It took awhile, but Qnap sent me a link for a beta fix ipa and all has been corrected now. It will likely be available in the App store soon.
TS-212P QTS: 4.3.3.1864 build 20211212
2 x Seagate ST3000VN000 (RAID 1)
elmerbcanales
New here

Post by elmerbcanales »

Qmusic app is my favorite. I am always using this app to listen the musics. You have mentioned that you need to play the songs randomly and the qmusic doesn't have that facility. But i will suggest you to update your app. Because the Qmusic has been introduced new features. The 4 ways to play the music immediately: Random song, Random playlist, My favorite, and Recently added. Hope you will find this answer useful. Keep listening music..
eissen
New here

Post by eissen »

The feature already exists: go to "Currently Playing" (not sure how it's called in English exactly), and you get the complete random list. Look there for the currently playing title and click to the circled i on the right side.
TS-869 Pro, 6 x 2 TB, RAID 6, file server
TS-859, 5 X 3 TB, RAID 6, backup

Return to “Mobile Devices”