QMusic : Skip Along tracks

iPhone, Windows Mobile, Symbian, Android
johnleb
New here

QMusic : Skip Along tracks

Post by johnleb »

Hello

Is there a way to scan/skip along tracks. Like dragging the progress bar along 30 seconds or so? I can't seem to be able to find it. I tried in the now playing section of the qmusic app, the bar is tiny but nothing happens dragging my finger across.

I tried from my lock screen, but the progress bar doesn't appear to be working, there is no time info either which is odd, as the track length is listed in the now playing section - just not on the lock screen.

Help please.. surely I'm doing something wrong ? This is on IOS with all the latest updates to my nas music station qmusic as of the time of writing.

I should probably note, this is steaming my music from my nas connecting through the qnapcloud service.
viriol
First post

Re: QMusic : Skip Along tracks

Post by viriol »

Same for me. I guess it is a bug? Seeking in tracks doesn't work with Qmusic for iOS (newest version). Nothing happens when you tap/try to drag the "seek button"/bar.

In the newest version of Qfile 2.6.3 it works though (the media player looks similar). But you cannot play music in the background with Qfile, so I would really like to be able to use Qmusic for that.

Return to “Mobile Devices”