mobile apps

iPhone, Windows Mobile, Symbian, Android
cmefix
New here

mobile apps

Post by cmefix »

i dont know exactly when but recently all my mobile apps stopped connecting. I would use QMusic regularly at work and now it wont connect. My Qnap cloud app says everything is fine and logging into the qnap cloud website everything looks fine there. I tried Qfile and I get the same results there also. QMusic has worked flawlessly for the last couple years then out of the blue nothing. I recently had a power outage but was able to shut the devices down properly before the battery backup ran out. I was getting notifications that services were not loading but after the last firmware upgrade that stopped. Locally Qmusic works just fine but going thru the cloud I cant connect.
dolbyman
Guru

Re: mobile apps

Post by dolbyman »

what qnap model?

what firmware?

does it work from within your network?
cmefix
New here

Post by cmefix »

i have a TS-228
4.3.4.0537 build 20180331
and yes Qmusic works fine on my network
dolbyman
Guru

Post by dolbyman »

and you accessing qmusic from the outside, by opening a port to the wild wild web or via a secure vpn ?
cmefix
New here

Post by cmefix »

the myQNAPcloud app set everything up on my router and it was working fine for over a year now. The app even says the ports are fine
spile
Been there, done that

Post by spile »

QMusic connect for me either even though Qfile does. The 3.2 rating on Playstore says it all.

Return to “Mobile Devices”