 QGet Remote,QGet for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch now available!

iPhone, Windows Mobile, Symbian, Android
Sylver
Know my way around

Re:  QGet Remote,QGet for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch now available!

Post by Sylver »

Hi serge75,
I did get some reports yesterday about SSL not working, I did fix this issue and it'll be in next update (I'm working on fixing QTS 4.2 http/ftp/magnet download and I'll send the update to Apple !).
Send me a private message with your email and I'll add you to the beta tester group so you can have a test version with SSL correction before the official release !
Get QGet Remote for iPhone and iPad to manage downloads on your QNAP NAS from your Apple device ! Check here
Serge75
Starting out

Post by Serge75 »

Hi Sylver,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Great to hear it's fixed for the next version. I haven't updated to QTS 4.2 yet, still on 4.1.4. I'll probably wait until you release the updated version of your app before I move to 4.2.

Regards,
Serge
Sylver
Know my way around

Post by Sylver »

Ok Serge,
I'm doing my best to deliver the version with full QTS 4.2 support ASAP :)
Get QGet Remote for iPhone and iPad to manage downloads on your QNAP NAS from your Apple device ! Check here
Sylver
Know my way around

Post by Sylver »

Ok I've a beta version with full QTS4.2 support available !
If you want to test it, send me an email to codeisalie <at> gmail.com with "QGet Remote beta testing" as subject !
You can test it even if you didn't buy it so don't hesitate to send me an email, it'll be a way for you to evaluate it ;)
dfran1
Starting out

Post by dfran1 »

Great app!
I purchased this morning due to your continued support, thank you!
a question though, why can you not give us access to the file search built into download station?

for the others that did not upgrade yet, I would hold off, there are a few issues with download station (and the 4.2, as I never seen these problems before) so far that I find, and am in contact with QNAP support on getting them fixed.
1. my proxy will not stay, I have to reload false info into the fields save, exit settings, then go back and input my good settings then it lasts a day or two and back again.
2. some of my downloads keep going into an at @ folder under admin, not all though, its random.
3. some new file type (or something), to use it one needs to back up all data, wipe then format, then put all your data back (this is in the instructions, I am not happy about that)
To me this 4.2 is still beta.
EDIT
They have replied and seem to have fixed it with the 10-23 or 1023 update off their web site for #1 and 2 above.
EDIT2:
Sorry its still not fixed, but QNAP support is working with me to resolve it, I will post here when #1 and 2 are fixed.
Last edited by dfran1 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sylver
Know my way around

Post by Sylver »

Thanks dfran1 for your purchase !
The search feature is in my todo list, I'll add it after my first priority tasks will be done !
dream_arch
New here

Post by dream_arch »

Hi Sylver,

i am planning to buy HS-251+ to use it as not only as NAS but as Torrent Download Server. QNAP has Q Get app. but seems it is only Android version available (I have iPhone 6). Before I will buy your app, it would be nice to clarify some things:
1. What is the difference between QGet Remote 1.7 and orig. QGet 1.3 from QNAP?
2. When will you update your app to work with newest QTS 4.2 and Download Station 4.2?
3. Can I use your app with HS-251+? If yes, would it be possibe to find torrent link on my reginal torrent tracker and start it to download on hs-215 just from my phone being not at home?

Thanks.
D
Sylver
Know my way around

Post by Sylver »

Hi,
1- I have no idea, I've never tried the QGet app from QNAP !
2- The update with QTS4.2 support is available since yesterday :)
3- If the download station is available from the web interface of the HS-251+, then it'll work ;) Just open the access of your QNAP device for external access and configure public ip/port in my app and you'll be able to add torrent downloads from anywhere (using 3G/4G/WiFi) !
Dimaxa
New here

Post by Dimaxa »

Please add the ability to add torrent files using safari (not only magnet links)
Also the app is crashing when i'm trying to delete the torrent
Dimaxa
New here

Post by Dimaxa »

Sylver wrote:you'll be able to add torrent downloads from anywhere (using 3G/4G/WiFi) !
But I can't add them from Safari. I think it is possible, because transmission companion can do this
And also notice that app is crashing when I'm trying to delete task+data (iPad Air 2, iOS 9.1; TS-119P+)

As for the rest the app is good. thank you!
ckraus
New here

Post by ckraus »

Hi,

Does anyone know what the following error means when I try to click on the downloads tab?
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sylver
Know my way around

Post by Sylver »

ckraus : It seems that there is a remaining problem with ssl connections, I'll post an update to fix this !
Sylver
Know my way around

Post by Sylver »

FYI, latest update fixes SSL connection problems :)
Cvilhena
First post

Post by Cvilhena »

Hello, just bought Qget remote for IOS on Apple store.
I'm trying to configure it for remote access my Qnap from outside, mostrly on the road from my Iphone.
Since I do have a dynamic ip, what is the correct and best cinfiguration to have access to my Qnap remotely and use the Qget on my Iphone?

Regards.
sem.ayoubi
Starting out

Post by sem.ayoubi »

Hi.
Great app, purchased. Just updated qnap to latest firmware and download station.
It seems the temp folder and move to folder from qget remote app does not function properly. It always reverts to the default "download" folder even when i change it to other locations.

Is this a common issue or am i doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Regards,

Return to “Mobile Devices”